Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default Peugeot 307 IAW 6KPB Stock ECU

HI Pals! Im having trouble with some Peu 307. ECU was destroyed from some crash. So we decided to buy a new one from peugeot. But we are have trouble trying to codificate it. When we try it Peugeot Planet(china) ask for do some "download" from peugeot, but obviusly it is impossible.Ecu is some IAW 6KPB . Thinking how to resolve this i found some working c4 with the same bsi and ecu and i put in this car and works all ok, but is not my interest to use this c4 parts in the 307.
    So, somebody nows how to activate this ecu?
    Is possible to make it codificable?or i need to send it to peugeot support(cost much money here)?

For the record i read the ecu using kess bootloader. i think that could be helpfull for someone, and thanks button can be pushed.

Here are the numbers
    MM - CMME 6KPB CEMO
    HW 16.967.004
    HW 9664874580
    SW16.989.014
    SW 9666010480

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jackeldestripador For This Useful Post:

abdonete (10th September, 2015), Adi202 (29th January, 2019), AndreyZ95 (1st May, 2019), chacarita (8th September, 2016), Elektronix (19th October, 2018), musta27 (18th September, 2019), OFFIMO (7th February, 2015), oscar6502 (17th February, 2024), rafal (24th March, 2019), sergei5005 (25th July, 2019), shtyrya2 (29th October, 2013), Zmann (7th February, 2015)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

friend read it with ST2.4 tool so complete, so we can see and try to help. I have a kit to mount this, if I get him step instructions for you to solve your problem there too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hi mecadriano
    , i have problems to virginize a IAW 6kpb CEMO... i cant find a virgin read for this ECU... The one above is .bin and is not complete i think... If you have something in HEX, i would apreciate thanks!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts

What is your programmer that need HEX?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Have you already matched ECU to the vehicle?
    You need PIN from key to match with BSI
    KTAG, PCMFlash, Galetto FGTech V54, Smok Multitiool UHDS, I/O Terminal, Fiat/Alfa IAW Bosch Decoder, UPA-USB, XPROG, FVDI, Orange5, Renolink, DiagBox, Can Clip, Xentry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

ST10flasher is the one that needs HEX or s19 iput only... the iaw 6kpb has a st10f296 mcu and other progammers i have read up st10f280... hex to bin and bin to hex is no as easy as it seems to be.... The st10flasher dont accept converted bin to hex files of amost any program i test...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts

Have you tried to convert with winols? Do you know what exactly the KB size of HEX for 10F296 (832 KB bin) must be, I may try something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jackeldestripador View Post
    HI Pals! Im having trouble with some Peu 307. ECU was destroyed from some crash. So we decided to buy a new one from peugeot. But we are have trouble trying to codificate it. When we try it Peugeot Planet(china) ask for do some "download" from peugeot, but obviusly it is impossible.Ecu is some IAW 6KPB . Thinking how to resolve this i found some working c4 with the same bsi and ecu and i put in this car and works all ok, but is not my interest to use this c4 parts in the 307.
    So, somebody nows how to activate this ecu?
    Is possible to make it codificable?or i need to send it to peugeot support(cost much money here)?

For the record i read the ecu using kess bootloader. i think that could be helpfull for someone, and thanks button can be pushed.

Here are the numbers
    MM - CMME 6KPB CEMO
    HW 16.967.004
    HW 9664874580
    SW16.989.014
    SW 9666010480

Thanks
    How did you put in bootloader mode? Same as IAW6LPB?

Have you solved your problem? Im replacing one LPB by the KPB to make my 307 flex fuel, so need to virginise the ecu i got second hand from a C4 donor.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can anybody convert this Kess file (from the first message) to Intel Hex? So it will be flashable via ST10 Flasher instead Kess...