Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
and at least 4 that I remember in the UK of lunatics running round with guns shooting people. However the same percentage of the population does not have access to guns in the UK as they do in the US. So how does that work? That would make it worse to live in the UK with it's strict gun laws surely?

Statistics can be skewed anyway you want them to, being selective is just the start.
So you are saying the mass killing happens more here on same scale?

I doubt the moat killing is on same scale ?

But if you want to believe that our strict gun laws makes no difference what so ever then your deluded.

What is the last 4 big gun sprees in the uk? As I can only think of 4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
You can buy guns from Walmart (or could when I was there), or any Sunday market tbh. Been there seen that for myself. Having a gun doesn't make you a nutcase and being a nutcase who happens to own a gun doesn't make you a killer. As for the UK, you'd have to ask where the IRA etc got theirs, it wasn't down at the local Asda, it was without a license and yet they killed people all the same - licenses don't make any difference, and were they sane?.

Any death is sad, no matter how it happens.
Dont think that has anything to do with the IRA, and if you want to try and liking the IRA with what happened the other day then thats just mad.

Lets face it the IRA was a english created problem. Nothing similar to what has just went on.