Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy need help with my acekard

My son clicked on the pokemon game and clicked on upgrade. I stopped it midway but now the acekard won't work. It's a 3ds and the acekard has the horse pic. and says Pippa Funnell Ubisoft. When I click on it it errors out saying 'An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details.' Please help. TIA.

Update : I reformatted the SD card and copied the aio folder and file but the moment I put the acekard in the DS it still show Pippa pic and won't let me go in that folder to update the acekard. I even emptied out the SD card and only had the ak2ifw_update_3ds43_dsi144_onDSi_DSXL_3DS.nds file in it but it still will keep showing the pic of the horse and won't let me inside the folder. Is there any hope ?
    Last edited by uvasag; 21st January, 2013 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anybody that can help ?