Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Infractions issued, we do have rules and those people that are VIP where made so for a reason. Why do I find myself issuing infractions to them?

If this thread continues in this manner it will be closed. More infractions will be issued and bans will follow.
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    Whoa hold it you two you end up gettting thread closed

Hate iphone
    He raises points i would very much like to challenge them insults are not needed and i dont believe i have have resorted to any meaty

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    Whoa hold it you two you end up gettting thread closed

Hate iphone
    that's the reds agenda in its entirety

the red answers questions with questions then askes this unusual and i find weirdly personal to boot

here for example
    Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    Are you a freeman racin? a living breathing soul?

Do you pay council tax, loans , did you learn to drive or dont you require a license ? , do you have mot, insurance, do you work, pay illegal tax or get benefit, does court only apply to your legal fictional birthname and does the law not apply ?
    then this effort based on imaginary posts asking to have anything clarified

He raises points i would very much like to challenge them insults are not needed and i dont believe i have have resorted to any meaty

i see the agenda but just wondering do you ?
    Last edited by racin-snake; 19th February, 2013 at 11:25 PM.
    Today is the Tomorrow you worried about yesterday ......Was it worth it ?

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

And what does all this have to do with the thread title?

Plus I see thered is just about to take the bait by replying, this thread is almost done.
    Last edited by satsmo; 19th February, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

but anyway back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by racin-snake View Post
    Should the UK ditch the one penny coin like Canada?

yes as they should do with the lot
    all of the fiat currency borrowed with interest from banks and replace the lot with money supplied by government and controlled by government (of the people)
    without the interest added when its borrowed from corrupt and non elected fraudsters the greedy banks who only serve to fleece the people of all they have

this way banks do not have the control or the dividends based on government borrowing from them

a very simple solution

the above post by rds60h is a true insight into the deviance and out and out fraud in banking and the government's support of the fraud !

well said rds60h

Can you tell me how we can avoid this system?
    Last edited by satsmo; 20th February, 2013 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Off topic comment removed!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

while back on track wouldn't charities suffer from all the people who don't collect their change and ask it to be put in the charity box

not to mention the stuff down the back of couches

wonder if it all was counted how much there actually was in total
    Last edited by satsmo; 20th February, 2013 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Off topic comment removed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

while back on track wouldn't charities suffer from all the people who don't collect their change and ask it to be put in the charity box

not to mention the stuff down the back of couches

wonder if it all was counted how much there actually was in total[/quote]

i do agree with that i mentioned earlier that most people in shops if its only a few pence tell them to keep it or stick in charity box so if we get rid of small change charitys will definately suffer
    Last edited by satsmo; 20th February, 2013 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Off topic comment removed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

will charitys suffer? dont they obtain most of their money by chugging nowadays?
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    will charitys suffer? dont they obtain most of their money by chugging nowadays?
    Bound to a bit m8 i know they wont get much from them tubs but most shops have em and its mainly left over change that goes in them

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

as for my other part does anyone have the amount for the 1p coins in circulation ?
    bound to be a fair bit of cash out there if scrapped then it would inevitably be lost in circulatory oblivion so would be lost revenue for those who's interest it would be to loose it ....

like when decimalization was introduced there are still many coins that were in circulation lost are not legal tender anymore so therefore someone gained and not the bit of currency's owner
    Last edited by satsmo; 20th February, 2013 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Off topic comment removed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by racin-snake View Post
    as for my other part does anyone have the amount for the 1p coins in circulation ?
    bound to be a fair bit of cash out there if scrapped then it would inevitably be lost in circulatory oblivion so would be lost revenue for those who's interest it would be to loose it ....

like when decimalization was introduced there are still many coins that were in circulation lost are not legal tender anymore so therefore someone gained and not the bit of currency's owner

Doubt anyone will know how many 1p coins there are they must be draws and copper jars everywhere kids just throw then in street down drains wherever the mint probably hasnt got a clue how manys out there you may be able to find out how many were minted somewhere, but have they stayed in circulation or do they take them back and issue new after so long

With regards to reading i have read and it doesnt add up in the real world.
    Last edited by satsmo; 20th February, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

OFF TOPIC:-

Chugging? what is that?

Doubt anyone will know how many 1p coins there are they must be draws and copper jars everywhere kids just throw then in street down drains.
    ON TOPIC:-

So if the penny is stopped what do with the ones saved from years ago, weight them in or melt them down first

was once worth melting pennies down and weighting them in my dad did (before he dided)

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Chugging = CHarity mUGGING.
    Those ones that pounce on you in the street demanding you set up a monthly debit instead of doing the charitable thing and letting you give what you can.

them knobs
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Those ones that pounce on you in the street demanding you set up a monthly debit
    just tell them you have a DD set up for DK or you no speak Inglish

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Doubt anyone will know how many 1p coins there are they must be draws and copper jars everywhere kids just throw then in street down drains wherever the mint probably hasnt got a clue how manys out there you may be able to find out how many were minted somewhere, but have they stayed in circulation or do they take them back and issue new after so long

With regards to reading i have read and it doesnt add up in the real world.
    11.3 billion pennies in circulation, was in the start of the thread. Probably save the country a (sorry) mint by getting rid of copper. I say charities will lose for a while, but the 5p will become the new coin that gets dropped into the jar. I make donations via work, that way they get the tax benefit tbh.
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast