Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

Default 'No limit' on student immigration from India as Prime Minister opens door to Asia in

David Cameron, pictured today at Prime Minister's Questions, has given interviews to Asian media ahead of leading a business trip to India next week

David Cameron has today sent out a message to young Indians that they should not be deterred from applying to study in the UK by the Coalition's drive to get immigration numbers under control.

The Prime Minister will visit India next week with a delegation of British business leaders, as part of his drive to double the UK's trade with the emerging economic giant by 2015, Downing Street announced today.

In interviews with the Asian media in Britain ahead of his trip, Mr Cameron said he wants the relationship between the UK and India to be 'one of the great partnerships of the 21st century'.

Mr Cameron said there is no limit to the number of people who can stay and work after attending a British university if they get a graduate-level job

Link: David Cameron: 'No limit' on student immigration from India as Prime Minister opens door to Asia | Mail Online
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Ah Dave the bigot strikes again. Would you buy a second hand car from that excuse for a man?
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I don't think Britain should have any immigration controls. I'd just love for the government to open the doors and let everyone live here if they want. Hey, it's a step forward, it's great to invite Indian students to study in British universities, good for the universities to raise revenue, which may save on public subsidy... lets face it many of our own youngsters may not be able to afford the student fees, far less be able to pay them back through loans etc. Even better when Indian students graduate they can stay on to do the skilled jobs...

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

Lets presume 60,000 student apply for Visa our policy no limit and all were allowed to come to study were are they going to stay when we already have housing shortage for goodness sake Dave, get a grip!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Well, the Indian students will be paying the full International fees to the university to study. I've never heard there being a problem for people getting accommodation if they have the money to pay for it......

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

It's not about the money really, honestly, the conservatives love.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwU8QeW4ofU]Pink Floyd - Money + Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Indians have money, east Europeans have nothing more than sand in their shoes.
    Last edited by GastonJ; 13th February, 2013 at 11:14 PM.
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Ahhhh... ma favourite group You're right about Tories though... maybe they'll come up with an idea of exporting British Universities to other parts of the world, like India (make it easier for Indian students). No need for Universities here, I mean what's the point of research when it will be manufactured elsewhere in the world anyway

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Some Universities already have Campus's overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by bonus2010 View Post
    Ahhhh... ma favourite group You're right about Tories though... maybe they'll come up with an idea of exporting British Universities to other parts of the world, like India (make it easier for Indian students). No need for Universities here, I mean what's the point of research when it will be manufactured elsewhere in the world anyway

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

Its not your poor indians which come here to study..

Like has been said.. its the open door to Europe which is causing the problem.. close that.. ha, maybe pull out of europe.. open the door to the commonwealth and hey presto i think it will work..

Imiigration will go down but the skills of the country could far improve..

John, age 21 whos on the doles thinks hes better than poor paid jobs so refuses to work.. rasool from india works kin hard to get by and study..
    ich bin stolz ein deutscher zu sein.

Meathead Lufter Verein - iScheitern

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

Originally Posted by Kalipo

Over ?5000 per annum for education and accommodations and you call them poor Indians open your eyes K ?..

Note:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post

Over ?5000 per annum for education and accommodations and you call them poor Indians open your eyes K ?..
    Did you notice the word 'NOT'?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

nara..I thought I lost you over this shite if I did not make mistake you would be invisible!!!!

Note:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

open your eyes K ?..
    Your version of hide and seek is weird.

Select an area in which to play the game. Designate a specific area with clear boundaries.

Have everyone gather around a tree or other landmark, which will be "home base."

Announce that you are "It."

Close your eyes (no peeking!) and count to 10 or 20 or whatever number seems appropriate based on the ages of the children playing.

Make sure that the rest of the players hide while you are counting.

Call out, "Ready or not here I come," when you are finished counting.

Go and look for the other players.

Be alert, because, as you are searching, the others are trying to run to home base.

Try to find and touch, or "tag," the hidden players.

Try, at the same time, to tag the running players before they get to home base.

Forget about the players who get to home base without being tagged, because they are "safe."

Remember the first player you tag. That person will be It in the next round.

Be It again if you don't tag any of the players and they all get home safe.

And no, You cant play it on your own super jumbe
    ich bin stolz ein deutscher zu sein.

Meathead Lufter Verein - iScheitern

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

nara..I thought I lost you over this shite
    No way. I'm always happy to point out shite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalipo View Post
    Your version of hide and seek is weird.

Select an area in which to play the game. Designate a specific area with clear boundaries.

Have everyone gather around a tree or other landmark, which will be "home base."

Announce that you are "It."

Close your eyes (no peeking!) and count to 10 or 20 or whatever number seems appropriate based on the ages of the children playing.

Make sure that the rest of the players hide while you are counting.

Call out, "Ready or not here I come," when you are finished counting.

Go and look for the other players.

Be alert, because, as you are searching, the others are trying to run to home base.

Try to find and touch, or "tag," the hidden players.

Try, at the same time, to tag the running players before they get to home base.

Forget about the players who get to home base without being tagged, because they are "safe."

Remember the first player you tag. That person will be It in the next round.

Be It again if you don't tag any of the players and they all get home safe.

And no, You cant play it on your own super jumbe
    Tag the players when you catch them? Tag them? Round my way you have to " akki 1 2 3 " them said whilst touching den if you are on and " akki myself" if you are a player. I dunno, all these foreigners coming over here changing hide and seek... I'd give them all the birch! National service etc etc

Sent from my telegraph using Morse code
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast