Register
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

It has a jtag or other interface inside updateable for them. Looks like they used a PLC. And it states (Paul you are right its most likely able to be cracked they had years)

Warning: You MAY NOT connect AVDI made by ABRITES to above softwares.

I have software/hardware for what I need in the US. Unpacked and modified v5 just removed the hardware check and got lazzy used tntenforcer of the asians clone soft to just work with dash dumps to get component security until I figured them all out for my self. The 25 pin connector on it is one pin off so only 24 is used so the details in the link are right. If a dallas 5000 series can be cracked and playstations 64 x 64 bit encryption can be popped (3 years and the development stations do not have it run raw code). I would of looked for a buffer overflow or modded the firmware in the asian clones for practice and worked from their to gain the keys)

But logging the can data. Loggers are 50 to 3000, the higher covers all protocalls. I first did it to turn off immos on skidoo's (not a verry long peice of code,tntenforcer turns on the option to turn it off it not using megatech lic) (forget anything thats covered by current clones why repeat) I have already been doing loggin on most. The vcx allscanner nano covers j2534-2 (150usd). Thats basically all what the keyless ride unit does is a 2534 interface with little security do not know why it has not been cracked yet???. Even sent on asian maker logs so they could add it to their device. Its also my fault xprog-m 5.3 is there did not mean for them to add a dongle and make money. Good thing did not give 5.38.

Older versions of the sbb can have code added easy thought about adding to it. The atmel in the sbb/sdd can be extracted without acid/scanning electron micro(power, clock glitch or combination of the 2) they said the bigger micros easier the smaller atmel has small chance of ram erase roms fine. Let them figure out (they already have) how much time each each opcode takes and find which ones take 2 cycles or more. They sell 2 different boxes that cover alot of the older atmels 7000 apeice just that the sdd originally was old early 2000's why we got lucky their. Can have it sent out for 1500 (thought about v37 ck-100 around 2 grand we could be good again? might have legit one done also) v34 was not that hard but they kept on adding more checks security now I know why they made allmost all new code to the boot loading part of the code. I would of also added on each startup first thing in flash in extra space to rewrite the code to boot up so if erased. Done it before in the main executable loop in some things I cracked/played with so its always repaired dss h/hu card for activation/guide years ago one example). Even though most are cracked to turn everything on. Some updated ones to 33.01 lost it and reverted back to 5 uses but you could turn on option if you had right pin. A basic stamp set up and programmed right connected to the key board you could have it wait go to the item try 2 times then power reset and try again brute forcing the key and if same serial same code per unit. Tko users could unlock options in less than 3 days without unsoldering anything. Just a modified sbb keyboard and a modified power supply controlled by a stamp (hope this does not make the passwords more than 4 digits). Thought of brute forcing skim 2 units before on crysler before they came up with the brass key way for people who could not solder to the 908 (not all locksmiths are smart tech wise) they use the same connector and I knew the lockout reset at the time. Just needed to see if there was a differnece in return response from good and bad code. But the sbb works you just have to time the button pushes right after power reset to get to where you need to go and try passes after 2 tries have stamp reset power and try 2 more times. I was working on it for legit units and at one time a legit stripped tko was 2600 everything there just not activated and on the sbb it showed me in the flashes how authorization worked when not all turned on.

If effi lasted longer would of helped added unlocking. Chrysler fobik A/B and prox by eeprom changing on model key to any other. Vag micronas/ nec eeprom.

This board use to flow info more freely now more is kept to self's. Still love it. Instead of giving pins from dumps explain how to do. Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach noobs to fish eat for a life time. Sorry I went on just trying to put ideas out their and we can work together more. Maybe add a advance section if not ones already hidden or made and just let people in who contribute good ideas.
    Last edited by 912secured; 27th February, 2013 at 10:50 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 912secured View Post
    But logging the can data. Loggers are 50 to 3000, the higher covers all protocalls
    CanEasy - Analyse- und Testumgebung f?r CAN- und LIN-Bus

The Vas5054 with CanEasy, that's all you need captain.

This Fly interface has a smaller battery and it looks also to be soldered to the board, the soldering on the encryption chip looks like it has been soldered by hand, so good luck to those who want to buy it.

Like i've said in the past gentlemen, Abritus have though this thing all the way through.One of the reasons why they charge so much has to do with the fact that it would not be economically viable for cloners to keep purchasing modules in order so they can clone them considering the prices Abritus charge.

Your only hope is for those who have them to start logging data from their avdi's, but why would someone who owns one want to log data to help someone else who will eventually become a competitor?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to impactops For This Useful Post:

FAL (7th April, 2013)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obdmaster View Post
    None of these cloned Abritus products has ever come close to original. We had ORV commander, which offered full opel, renault and volvo commander functions. My friend bought one as he liked my original so much, what a waste of ?600 that was for him.

These latest clones from what i hear are made by the FLY company, who brought us such junk as FLY100 family interfaces which uses over patched software and does nothing like even a straight cloned IDS can do. Id be very very warey of spending thousands of dollars on which looks to me as a box that might look like an AVDI, but guaranteed no way will it work like one.

If you want an AVDI, buy original and add functions as you need them. This way it will work as its meant to, be future proof with free updates. And 100% you wont regret it.
    agree 100%

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Caneasy looks nice im running ixxat compact and three different logging soft's plus sometimes the free one that came with it when i need something quick. I had it already because it worked with version 2 (2009) skidoo soft (the avdi has it with megatech license added for free) with getto crack (tntenforcer turns on the option to turn off immo).I debugged and generated the 20 digit license code they worked but always could not get everything on knowing now would of made a couple virtual machines but I got my first key for 60 bucks for just watercraft used a old laptop(worried about water damage a new 6 dollar battery from one of the amazon sellers in a old dell c5X0 series got 4 of them some missing cd drives some hard drives for 50 bucks all with xp serials I LOVE XP nothing else) with timecrack. There is also a way to have older virtual machines run not by the machine time and just the time you use. I live near a beach and skidoo owners cheap the lanyard with chip is 40 plus my price. Can get universal with 7 ends for 8 bucks. I take the unused ones and put on the end of promotional beer loops.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

They all have their flaws whether it's a clone or original

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

You just have to work with the flaws. That is why most have multiple devices and some overlap coverage.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

price is now $530 lets see how many ecu's get fried:-)
    Check out The Number 1 Resource for all Automotive Software with a lot of patience you like me will find what you need...

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 912secured View Post
    You just have to work with the flaws. That is why most have multiple devices and some overlap coverage.
    There shouldn't be any flaws for the price these things cost, ORV commander was alot cheaper than fly

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drakov View Post
    price is now $530 lets see how many ecu's get fried:-)
    not for full package

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

yup just noticed, I'm happy with genuine so not too fussed, it's done everything I have needed so far (granted I don't need a lot of the extra functions), but fly couldn't clone ids properly and that was easy ( I mean there was a very good working clone that works perfect with latest software yet they managed to f*** that up BIGTIME), so not gonna hold my breath on them cloning a tool that many others with a lot more brains couldn't.

Re: chinese clones are getting better.... NOPE!!!! The chinese can't clone shit with nwer protection, they modify old software and make it look like latest, just look at IDS and MDI, the list goes on.
    Check out The Number 1 Resource for all Automotive Software with a lot of patience you like me will find what you need...

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

hmmmm $4000 to $530 in a week suggest what ?

http://www.xcar360.com/avdi.html

i think il stick to my original , doesnt let me down and constantly updated .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 1st March, 2013 at 12:57 AM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

think il stick to my original , doesnt let me down and constantly updated
    You must have a lot of many to spend if it is constantly updated

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

updates are free (by that I mean I have never paid for any update and have seen a LOT of new things added to my existing licenses and never been asked for payment) there 'what's new' page shows what's added and what licenses are needed to gain the benefit, if you have it it's free
    Last edited by drakov; 1st March, 2013 at 01:32 AM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Is that your opinion or one that you have been instructed to give?

I say this cause it is the usual folk that voice how good the product is when either their is a competeing product (if you can call it that) or it is being critisized for features that are not working the way their ment too

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    628 Posts

Default avdi hacked again? fly fvdi

If my Avdi got stolen tonight, I would buy another tomorrow morning.
    The support has come a long way in the last year, from appalling to now passable.

If you have one and have been disillusioned with it in the past, blow the dust off it and give it another go.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast