Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: understanding

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Can i just add that if people who do need the help do post as much information about the faults as they can. This will help us to help them out in the long run.

Its no good just posting something along the line xxxx keeps crashing.
    Why not xxxx crashes at this point/when i do this, pc does this when that, think you get my point

I have seen a few posts where this happens.

Just thought i would add that as thought it would help.
    Last edited by cunny; 16th March, 2009 at 09:30 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Thankyou devilish for thanking me as this as been getting at me.

i have been guilty of a shark post ect.

But please leave more info as u can, not everythin is caused by a virus!!!!

Just me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default understanding

just to say thanks to all you guys who replied have to say more UNDERSTANDING than other sites /forums just to add a big thanks and fairplay to you all and again hope that i did not annoy or offend anyone

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

You never offended anyone m8. I hope your enjoying being a part of Digital Kaos

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

pidgion i know where you are coming from mate but the reason i now frequent this site more than any other is because the users are the friendliest i have ever come across. agree though that on some sites i cringe when i read some very rude responses often to first time posters.

i am all for self learning. personally dont understand the logic in someone who wants to learn but doesnt spend time to read threads and conduct a few searches. my motto though is give early posters a break even if you think they ought to have done a little more work first.

leechers will happen on every site that is human nature. some people join to take and give nothing back. imo they are the losers. contribute a little and join a community.

enjoy your stay, invite your mates and remember give a hand to those in need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i must say that as a total novice to pcs and d boxs etc etc i was treated very nicely by all the members whom helped me out,,,,,,and after going back and reading all my posts and the replys etc i was very suprised at the amount of patience all the users had with me,,,,i was and still am a novice but still get lots of help from lots of users on this forum'
    long may it continue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thumbs up

I would just like to say the members of this Forum have responded to my questions and requests for help in a very friendly and informative way.I know
    some of my questions were probably asked a hundred times over but I never got a bad reply. I for one am very happy to be a member of a great Forum.
    Andy

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I would like to just stress again, what we have here is a good forum, not people fighting an stuff over this an that.

I too started somewhere with pcs and know what is like but google does help out for problems.

BUT PLEASE THERE IS NO POINT IN POSTING I HAVE 'THIS' PROBLEM' OR 'THAT PROBLEM'

Thanks

Cunny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12