Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default SATXTREM S18 IPTV AND SATELLITE RECEIVER

Hello, I have been "testing" at the Satxtrem S18 satellite receiver + IPTV box, I have tested the box for a few weeks anyone with questions let me know i have a good working knowledge of the Satextrem S18.
    The box has good capablity with IPTV you can easily install you own threads,
    good viewing 1080p,
    I have created a really good Uk bouquet and is available,
    easy cam install,
    you can talk to the box using your Ipad, Ipod, computer etc using local IP address, USB IP and "X" boy USB dongle
    for a mid-range box its quite good. Good "no glitch" media player you can stream to the box

(please note) the above information relates to the equipment, firmware is available from website, We do not condone any inappropriate software or illegal use of this box

2. The Following User Says Thank You to binary For This Useful Post:

shepherd13 (12th October, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

how to set internal card reader clock speed? it can only read irdeto cards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

have received some additional info about this box from original source.D o you wish to include same in your files.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kadnor For This Useful Post:

shepherd13 (23rd October, 2013)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

sorry for delay, no thanks, i have over 3000 iptv channels at the moment on my S18's don want to have to redo them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by binary View Post
    Hello, I have been "testing" at the Satxtrem S18 satellite receiver + IPTV box, I have tested the box for a few weeks anyone with questions let me know i have a good working knowledge of the Satextrem S18.
    The box has good capablity with IPTV you can easily install you own threads,
    good viewing 1080p,
    I have created a really good Uk bouquet and is available,
    easy cam install,
    you can talk to the box using your Ipad, Ipod, computer etc using local IP address, USB IP and "X" boy USB dongle
    for a mid-range box its quite good. Good "no glitch" media player you can stream to the box

(please note) the above information relates to the equipment, firmware is available from website, We do not condone any inappropriate software or illegal use of this box
    Just want to ask:
    - if this box is still running fine.
    - if one can install plugins
    - if it's possible to install xbmc
    - change the image to E2 i.e openpli etc
    - if the dual turner is available

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you please semd me the iptv list because the one that I tried to update through the receiver do not work .......................... Thanks
    Last edited by digicon; 15th October, 2013 at 07:21 PM. Reason: No Personal Emails please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can someone put the iptv working channels for download thanks

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hi, to answer your questions: currently there is a problem with the Oct/nov updates i have mentioned this to satxtrem they cant see the wood for the trees so do not update until resolved.
    Upto now satxtrem won't answer me for best method in installing plugins
    xmbc no, not at the moment.
    image cant be done until satxtrem advise best method
    yes, dual tuner available

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hi, passatmt, the s18 was originally design for the user to have the flexiblity to install his/her own streem links, satxtrem do update a IPTV, but since i stopped forwarding my IPTV on to them they seem to have limited access and availability of IPTV links that are working. the outcome of this is i can see my family more now.LOL
    updates for IPTV have to be done on a regular basis otherwise the links are lost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi. I would like to know if it's possible to change the menu language to French, for my father. Also where can I find information to acces the reciever using FTP?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

First. you will need your computer and S18 installed to the internet using a rs232 ( leads or WiFi to your modem)
    2) On your S18 go to MENU> Internet, the Second on the left going down is you IP address for the s18 i.e. 192.168.0.30 write it down
    3) on your computer, in the address bar write the IP address down select go, this will connect you with your S18 box(lots of thing you can do with this area)
    4) via the Web Control on your computer go to TOOLS>BACKUP select Full backup, channel list and setting and save them to a file of your choice or desktop for the moment (so you know where they are)
    5) select (open new tab.. + on you computers web browser) and type in Satxtrem-download-Satxtrem
    and find this update (next to the bottom)
    update_20130804_single.zip

download it to your USB stick via your computer
    6) once finished downloading with the S18 OFF place your USB stick in the front USB socket of the S18 turn your S18 ON you should start to see it uploading, and on your TV 2 screen i.d.'s will show.
    7) once finished uploading (may take upto 10 mins)remove your USB stick it is likely you will see no channel lists etc,
    8) go back to Web Control ( using ip address of box) select TOOLS,> Restore> Browse and locate your file FULL BACKUP select and "Restore" this will upload all the bouquet, channel list, etc.
    9) you should have all channels bouquet and viewing with audio dont attempt to upload any other software this is one of the more stable
    Last edited by binary; 11th November, 2013 at 11:25 AM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The S18 upto now doesn't look to have Frence on other than IPTV although i am running on August firmware at the moment as the newer updates look to have problems such as (no audio) (no audio when in C***m) so best for the moment to stay in august to access the S18 via FTP select MENU>Internet on box second down on left is your IP address of the box install your ip address in you computers browser and you will see the WEB Control. I will check for the french language later this week and let you know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello,

I'm trying to get moire IPTV channelms, but can't find more. How did you get 3000 channels?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am new to this forum - my questions relating to the satextrem s18 are

1. My box keeps freezing on sky channels - is it down to the cccam?

2. How do you link a sky channel to a frequency - the frequencies have changed on some channels and I can add frequencies but I cannot link them to the channels.

3. I accidentally erased lots of iptv channels - how can I download those that I want?

4. How can I add tsmedia?

Thanks.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

With Question No1. i suggest you re-quaint yourself with the forum rules regarding this subject

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast