Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Remove non FTA channels from EPG in Commando 14.7

Hi
    I have just installed Commando 14.7 and cccam 2.1.4 on my DM500s after reading many guides/posts. Everything seems to be running fine.
    However I only watch the FTA channels on 28.2e and would like to remove all the subscription channels so that it is quicker/easier for me to find the channels that I can watch.
    Is there a quick way to do this? I used to have Gemini and I just clicked "only FTA" before scanning channels in that image. Or do I need to edit bouqets?
    Sorry if this is an obvious question but I can'tseem to find an easy way.
    Thanks
    Damon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Just read through /var/etc/info/Customizing Bouquets.txt where the final section explains how to remove unwanted channels from whichever bouquet they happen to be allocated to.

Then point to 28.2E and run AutoBouquets. Check through your results after, as a job this big rarely gets done 100% on the first attempt! Neutrino does not have a 'Scan for FTA only' option.

Cheers- AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Al,
    Read through the customizing bouquets txt but at the end managed to get my desired result by using the delete option of the images bouquet editor. Not sure if this is correct or not but so far so good.
    Great image by the way, thank you to yourself and everybody involved in making it what it is.
    Damon