Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Commando 14.7 Equivalent?

hey there,
    With Commando 14.7 being pretty much perfect, making the DM500S more usable than I ever thought possible, Sadly some friends aren't satisfied with their DM500S's SD pictures.
    However I'm not sure if there is an equivalent Commando image for a DM800HD or DM800SE?

Does anyone have any experience with comparable images?

Thanks for your help!

Jay
    Last edited by jaynino; 15th April, 2013 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Check out the DM800 section, there is probably loads of images there to test out, imo your best testing out a few before choosing, everyone has different tastes. Dont just go with hearsay all the time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Renwich and Satsearching (with help from Mohousch in Deutschland) are working on NHD2, which is a Neutrino platform for the DM800SE box. So we may eventually see this evolve into Commando...

Cheers- AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by PaphosAL View Post
    Renwich and Satsearching (with help from Mohousch in Deutschland) are working on NHD2, which is a Neutrino platform for the DM800SE box. So we may eventually see this evolve into Commando...

Cheers- AL
    Hey guys,
    Thanks for your replies!
    AL, that is excellent news, I know dreamboxuk with autobouquets or a similar image for the DM800's is probably a decent option but with neutrino/commando being so good and everyone I know is very happy with it, I'm concerned about having to move to a totally different image which isn't as idiot proof as Commando.

cheers,
    Jay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I am currently running a test Neutrino HD image I compiled on my dm800se (Sunray sr4), currently the lcd is broken, no extended epg (but Lraizer has done some beta work on this) and some other issues, but so far, a usable image, movie player works well too.

Added to that, it is a dual image so you can goto plugins and select boot to Enigma2 (pli). Then you can also use the image as normal pli Enigma, again within pli Enigma, there is a plugin to boot back to Neutrino (a true dual image)!

If various other issues can be sorted then maybe a ture Commando will be made and released.

If peeps are interested in having a play, I can upload a backup of the image from my box on here for peeps to play with?

SS
    Last edited by SatSearching; 25th April, 2013 at 06:42 PM.