Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks

I respect your knowledge and help so want to resolve.

Sorry about titling as it is not epg that is even giving the problem now, it's when autobouquets are run (EVERY TIME, EVERY BOX it happens doing the following.

Flash box, set region, run autobouquets and it keeps finding and mapping stuff and switching back to bbc1 for hours on end.
    Flash box, run online update, set region, run autobouquets and it keeps showing "creating your local custom bouquets 15120, 15130, 15140 seconds" and continues to count up.

2 different, but similar results with or without update.

Both the above flashes are being done as advised, no other input from me hence my puzzlement.

As mentioned about "done all sorts of "stuff" over the years" and I know my r's from my elbow (honest) though I had missed the tuxbox bit on blue button.
    Also I have flashed the commando image about 80 times now (some fresh boxes & a lot updated from 14.5 & 6)

What strikes me is that this now occurs EVERY TIME I flash a box, yet 2 months ago same flash was fine.

I am as you requested getting those files back off the box for you to look at as soon as I can.

Once again thanks.
    ================================================== ===================================
    Would it help if I did a flash then a backup and upped that untouched image please?

Have no trouble ftp to box but getting it back seems awkward unless cut and pasted

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Have re threaded this as I was unable to advance edit this post to remove (now) spurious comment regarding epg.

I have re-posted in the following thread.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...2/#post1970818

thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12