Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default global financial meltdown

David Icke Website - Riot Article

i know many people say icke is a nutter etc etc but read this carefully and it makes a lot of sense,what do you think ???????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cablefreejunkie View Post
    David Icke Website - Riot Article

i know many people say icke is a nutter etc etc but read this carefully and it makes a lot of sense,what do you think ???????
    The economy is going through a depression but its not as bad as he makes out. Its happened in the past and it'll happen in the future. It doesn't mean the world is going to collapse.

The rest of it? Well um I don't see how most of it can be true. I'm not dissing it just because it sounds crazy, I'm saying there is no proof for it. Saying stuff like the Bushes attended sacrifices is kind of weird. I mean for Bush to go anywhere he has to clear it with secret service, arrangements need to be made, bodyguards organised. I would assume a lot of the people involved would be like "er guys why are we watching these guys doing a secret sacrifice".

Also the stuff about Obama being Rahms puppet and there being lots of zionists behind the scenes calling the shots. How is that logical? I mean if the guys behind the scenes are so powerful why not just make Rahm president? That'd save them a lot of hassle.

He starts to talk about how riots etc. lead to police states. There is truth in that statement but then in the very next paragraph he goes on to mix it with a big dose of crazy.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.