Default is this the card to play 3ds backups

hi as any-body got 1 of these and do they work ok
    ACE3DS - Ace3DS PLUS + Ace3DS Official Site - WWW.ACE3DS.COM

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

nope, there is no current way to play 3ds backups at the moment as 3ds has not been hacked yet. This ace3ds plus is a good cart, but it doesnt support 3ds roms as many other 3ds flash carts. We're still a little ways away from a true 3DS flash card.

update: you'll be able to play 3ds backups with this gateway 3ds flashcart right now, but it requires system version lower than v4.5
    Last edited by gmb45; 17th March, 2014 at 08:02 AM. Reason: spam link added l8r

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah!There is no carsd can backup 3ds games, the ace 3ds pro card can support only one 3ds game.and it is only available in Japan now.but the ace 3ds card is really also a good card.it is cheaper and support the latest 3ds v5.1.0-11 dsi v1.45.you can have a try it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now There is a new card Gateways 3ds, it is said this card can support the 3ds games.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, the only card that meet your requirement is Gateway 3ds flashcard and it has just been released yesterday.

You can learn the detail on this blog Nintendo player: Gateway 3DS card hit the market in the next 14 days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ricky james View Post
    No, the only card that meet your requirement is Gateway 3ds flashcard and it has just been released yesterday.

You can learn the detail on this blog Nintendo player: Gateway 3DS card hit the market in the next 14 days
    it still might not meet your requirements.

it currently cannot be used on a 3ds V6.

why would they release a flashcard that is already blocked by firmware release?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yep, looks like it's coming out as it's available for order / pre-order on the retail site at Gateway 3DS - The Gateway3DS Online Store but I second what barrowmanandrew said... why release a card that works with an older 3ds system version? I don't know many people that are still on the pretty old 4.5 version, considering that cards like the r4 3ds and others have worked to keep bringing out updates to their card kernels to make them work with even the latest 6.1.0 systems... which in turn means people are upgrading their 3ds consoles. I sure don't have a 3DS at 4.5 ... I didn't go to 6.1 yet, but I'm iffy on it, if only because there's no way to know whether it will in fact be able to work on the newer 3ds v6+ versions.