Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Kryptveiw a780.... Not working....

Hi, just after a bit of advice, I have the a780 and has been working fine for ages. But now it doesn't work at all. If I turn it on, it turns on for a second then comes up with the number "0" on the display and doesn't do anything else. I found due to messing around that the menu button works and shows the kyrptveiw background screen but can't do anything else. I'm assuming the box is useless now but wanted to get conformation and to see if anyone else has had this problem? Appreciate any help thanks.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

sent you a pm about this fault.
    its normally a hardware fault we have had this fault and repaired it a good few times now its getting a bit of a common problem as these boxes age

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks for the info, replied to the pm.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

if others read this and they are looking for an answer also, is it a faulty cap issue like the good old sv1 ?