Ferguson transfer-listed. McGregor sent home - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmmm........
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

duno whats up with the gers players not geting on with george burley. these guys get paid thousands of pounds every week and stick there fingers up 2 us the ones who help pay there wages makes me angry n sick ,stick the ~~~~s on a minimum wage and see how they cope .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte.Celt View Post
    aye well said, sometimes, its like a red rag tae a bull tho...ppl post with no knowledge of the subject and it annoys one

Yes m8 I know m8 and I hope you know I was not criticising you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

not at all man. not at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte.Celt View Post
    sry, what murder do celtic players get away with?

Artur Boruc - Fined ?50 grand for drinking antics
    Boruc fined again for gestures
    Celtic fined over AC Milan oscar performance by Dida
    Naka fined for driving with a mobile phone

These are just a few googled fined we've recieved of late, it must be hard seeing through those blue tinted glasses mate.

meanwhile...

Rangers escape atrocious amount of hacking as they pay off referee mike mccurry

Sectarian chants by the gers go unseen by officials
    And who could forget the jungle like antics at Manchester...guess what, they got off with that too

Next time you type, make sure you can back it up m8

Ferguson and McGregor are quite rightly embarrassed and should be fined too. I am very patriotic and to think those goons were most likely sitting on that bench, bealin at not playing, that they would have been willing iceland to win, just so they could say it was because theyre not on playing and that, to me, is completely inexcusable.

In the same breath, I wouldnt want Mick to be the new captain, he hasnt been playing well enough at parkhead and certainly wouldnt raise my spirits while playing in a big game, Gary Caldwell, to me, would be a good choice, or Alan Hutton. Both great players who talk to their team mates.

Ferguson grew up a couple of streets down from me and is, or at least was, a complete bigot. He was never really good at football as a kid, got by, but was always an arrogant trouble maker. I have nothing to say about McGregor...he can go play for Third Lanark for all I care...lap dog...

Thanks for reading
    well said mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12