Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Bright as a Button

Nice job Jason Button, Ross Braun and Rubens Barrichello. and well done Honda for keeping things ticking so the deal could be done!
    , even better, if the appeals are successful on the "diffuser" problem, Lewis wins the GP!!!!!!!!! bet that sticks in the throats of the FIA hierarchy. Braun claims there is more to come from the car. from what i saw, its already there. Button had total control, never needing to push his car (lucky as they have a fragile gearbox atm). if it were a horse race, he could have been said to have "won at a canter".

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Excellent performance by Button and brilliant achievement for Brawn particularly given the circumstances.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

it just goes to show how much difference a decent car makes. It's been clear for a few years now that Jenson is a good driver, just with an underperforming car.

Congratulations also goes out to Lewis Hamilton. 3rd is a fantastic achievement considering where he started and that his car has problems. He will become an all-time great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I totaly agree

The curious case of Jenson Button seems just to have been down to the cars he was driving, Britain could of had a World champion in Jenson long before Lewis Hamilton came along ! Ron Denis could have very easly signed Jenson instead of Heikki Kovalainen imagine Jenson & Hamilton driving McLaren now what a match for the Ferrari's...

At last Jenson might well become the Champion he should have been years ago, in the past few seasons the winner in Australia went on to win the championship. (lets wait and see).

Regards:
    Alun
    **The Worlds Best Interactive F1 Strategy Game**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

its good that he has done it! and well done too him. But it will all be irrelevent if the appeal againest the design of the car is upheld. and me thinks it will be imo
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ifc4life I think so too,

I think myself Bernie Ecclestone wants the championship more open and to have surprises like in the Australian Grand Prix he also need the poorer teams to stay in the sport, the only way is to give those teams at least a fighting chance, the defuser issue will stay the same and it will be up to the other teams to change or not on the cars.

This weekend all ready Ferrari are the top dogs with Brawn GP way off the mark in practice down in 6 & 7 I think any unfair advantage as been well and truly eaten away nothing seems to be a issue when some of the big teams start doing well have you noticed.

Regards:
    Alun
    **The Worlds Best Interactive F1 Strategy Game**

Retired Sat TV Addict
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I just hope ferrari win..
    Jenson drove very calmly and deserved the win..
    If anyone can find me a new ferrari f1 avatar il be really happy..
    Cheers..

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Button wins again...... After producing another excellent performance but what a farcical end too it!

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by lfc4life View Post
    Button wins again...... After producing another excellent performance but what a farcical end too it!
    kinda like the farcical end to last week! At least this race was more entertaining though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alunfennell View Post
    I totaly agree

The curious case of Jenson Button seems just to have been down to the cars he was driving, Britain could of had a World champion in Jenson long before Lewis Hamilton came along ! Ron Denis could have very easly signed Jenson instead of Heikki Kovalainen imagine Jenson & Hamilton driving McLaren now what a match for the Ferrari's...

At last Jenson might well become the Champion he should have been years ago, in the past few seasons the winner in Australia went on to win the championship. (lets wait and see).

Regards:
    Alun
    Agree Mate !

Retired Sat TV Addict
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Where did the ferraris come?

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Saddiq mate, massa was ninth and raikkonen 14th

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA