Help Technomate 8000
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help Technomate 8000

Hi can someone help me please. I have Technomate 8000 HD and after I installed the phantom patch everything was working great. Then I was looking around and seen something about softcam and when I tried it my receiver hasn't been the same since. After installing it , scrambled channel would show up on every channel as soon as I go to the channel. Before it would take 30-40 seconds like normally if it wasn't working now straight away. I have tried putting in the original software then resetting it then putting the phantom patch then resetting it and it still is the same. Can some help please. Am I able to use Filezilla to login and delete the softcamall file because I tried login but it wouldn't work. I put my ip address for the receiver in the host box then used root as the username and for password either blank or password but no success. Am I doing it right? also when I press mute then exit on the receiver key data comes up. Is that key data apart of the softcam software or the phantom software please help. Also what is the best phantom patch for my receiver which causes the least amount of freezing. Thanks for listening hope you can help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Can I remove my softcamall key?

Since I download softcamall on my receiver a scrambled channel sign shows up as soon as I enter each channel please help me get rid of it. I tried downloading the original software the reformatting then downloading the phantom patch software then reformatting and still the same thing shows up. Please help

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

The TM8000HD is a closed source receiver so you wont be able to access it via FTP or telnet, if you wnat to get rid os everything in the softcam then load a blank one into the 8000 all you have to do is Open the Softcam.key file with notepad delete everything inside save and upload back to box that will clear everything. All latest patches for the 8000 are here: Download center latest one was released 3 days ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    The TM8000HD is a closed source receiver so you wont be able to access it via FTP or telnet, if you wnat to get rid os everything in the softcam then load a blank one into the 8000 all you have to do is Open the Softcam.key file with notepad delete everything inside save and upload back to box that will clear everything. All latest patches for the 8000 are here: Download center latest one was released 3 days ago
    It wont work. Should I press mute then exit and that brings up all the keys that were uploaded?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amirsad View Post
    It wont work. Should I press mute then exit and that brings up all the keys that were uploaded?
    why wont it work? what softcam do you want? tell me which channels you need and ill upload an edited softcam for you,regards mdt
    DM800HDSE SIM 2.10. SSL84D OPEN-ATV ORBITAL 80CM/DARK MOTOR/IBU/53E-30W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdt View Post
    why wont it work? what softcam do you want? tell me which channels you need and ill upload an edited softcam for you,regards mdt
    I thought you need softcam to get the internet on my technomate 8000 but when I installed it, all it did was make it slower. It wont work it just says it's downloading for a second then goes back to the previous menu. /i jus want to get rid of the softcam competely please thanks.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amirsad View Post
    I thought you need softcam to get the internet on my technomate 8000 but when I installed it, all it did was make it slower. It wont work it just says it's downloading for a second then goes back to the previous menu. /i jus want to get rid of the softcam competely please thanks.

You cannot get rid of the softcam completely as it is written into the Patched firmware, the only way of getting rid of the softcam completely is to flash the receiver with an official firmware and here is the official firmware: Technomate Support - TM-8000 HD