Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default vectra b anti-thief 93lc46 dump please...

I need to program key fob, my anti-thief broke down, i was welding the support of the horn and bought one from a dismantled vehicle.
    the eprom which is of the old anti-thief, can not even read, or when it can be read only appear FF
    the pin code of this used one, I do not have, please i need one dump with pin code for 93lc46 eeprom
    need help please
    thanks

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This removes the old guard. No repairs. I do not know that the Vectra, I know from Omega. It blocks the three circuits, just put it all together so as not to block the car. It is a pity that you did not give numbers or pictures of this module.

Slawek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

tanks for reply, satmanek
    the old anti-thief locked the car, luckily one of the doors was open, not even the mechanical key could open the driver's door.
    the module of the omega, I think it's the same as the vectra.
    Here are photos of the faulty module, then let the photos box that is in the car.
    the printed circuit module is:
    f + g meganos
    box identification
    Part Number: 09134877 Alpha code: FQIMG_20130722_032144.jpgIMG_20130722_032204.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

problem solved