Register

Thread: Star N9770

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Star N9770

Hi all, I hope someone can shed some light to help me resolve an issue with my mobile phone.
    The phone is a Star N9770 MTK6577. The issue I am having is that the screen no longer "flips" when the phone is moved from portrait to landscape mode. It worked fine for ages and has suddenly stopped. It still "flips" when using the camera function though ?
    I have an app installed that measures the various sensors in the phone but this reports that the Gravity sensor is not supported by my device. I know this to be wrong because the specs for the phone clearly state the g-sensor is present.
    Why is it that it does not "flip" the screen in normal use but it does so when using the camera ?
    Any help in resolving this glitch is much appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Strange !
    After un-installing BBC I Player my issue vanished ?
    If anyone else comes across this problem, try what I did, it just may work for you too.