Register
Page 51 of 449 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661101151 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koppit View Post
    to some people the champions league is the be all and end all feel free to show me a post by me where i have said that. the only thing i want lfc to win is the prem. i dont understand your need to bolster your point of view with irrelevant football trivia. despite the fact you weren't champions we had to and still have to buy players in order to try to win the title as does everyone else. if utd dont win the title for the next 5 years will you expect your board to sit back and do nothing. will you call for saf to retire.how long will you give his replacement if he doesn't win it. if your old enough did you sit through the 70s and 80s content with a couple of fa cups, thats of mem so i could be wrong,if the answer is no then you fit with every utd fan i work with and thats a lot and every lpool fan i know. if you answered yes then your in the wrong place
    you may not of i myself would rather win the league than the champions legue but we are not and never have been talking about that

77 win 79 defeat in fa cup were a bit befor my time i have no memory of them i was 1 and 3 at the time 83 and 85 however was different and to me i was very pleased i thought the fa cup was the biggest thing at the time i even thought it was bigger than the league but i was about 7 at the time but once again we were not talking about that

the irrelevant trivia as you call it was merely to show you that your team when benitez took over wasnt as 5hite as you made it out to be the only thing irrelevant was you saying you would rather win the league than the CL

struggling to see how you saying you would rather win the league somehow makes your CL winning squad under benitez 5hite and in another galaxy behind us

in fact i dont see much that has any relevance to the posts made

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    you may not of i myself would rather win the league than the champions legue but we are not and never have been talking about that

77 win 79 defeat in fa cup were a bit befor my time i have no memory of them i was 1 and 3 at the time 83 and 85 however was different and to me i was very pleased i thought the fa cup was the biggest thing at the time i even thought it was bigger than the league but i was about 7 at the time but once again we were not talking about that

the irrelevant trivia as you call it was merely to show you that your team when benitez took over wasnt as 5hite as you made it out to be the only thing irrelevant was you saying you would rather win the league than the CL

struggling to see how you saying you would rather win the league somehow makes your CL winning squad under benitez 5hite and in another galaxy behind us

in fact i dont see much that has any relevance to the posts made
    for someone whose made some good post around, you i mean,i cant fathom how you still put words in my mouth.you started the ball rolling comparing the spending, its been done to death everywhere every one knows raffa was wrong on that. all you had to do was mention a few planks we've bought. benitez won the cl then fired most of the squad because all liverpool supporters thought that they werent good enough.i had already had enough by then and gave up my season tkt. if the board hadn't fired gh id have shot him myself.obviously im older than you and to me as a lot of lpool fans,the league is what we want.winning it means you are the best in the country. winning the cl doesn't make you the best in europe, and before you come back that it does any team can reach the final missing the best teams on the way then the favorite goes out in the semi and bingo. like i said all you had to do was mention a few planks we've bought and that would be fair does ttfn( that means ta ta for now)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Man UTD will win title once again and make it four in a row

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vojvodjanin View Post
    Man UTD will win title once again and make it four in a row
    Redknapp or Moyes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

man u gonna win the premiership four time in a row bepeivr me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

for someone whose made some good post around, you i mean,i cant fathom how you still put words in my mouth.you started the ball rolling comparing the spending, its been done to death everywhere every one knows raffa was wrong on that. all you had to do was mention a few planks we've bought. benitez won the cl then fired most of the squad because all liverpool supporters thought that they werent good enough.i had already had enough by then and gave up my season tkt. if the board hadn't fired gh id have shot him myself.obviously im older than you and to me as a lot of lpool fans,the league is what we want.winning it means you are the best in the country. winning the cl doesn't make you the best in europe, and before you come back that it does any team can reach the final missing the best teams on the way then the favorite goes out in the semi and bingo. like i said all you had to do was mention a few planks we've bought and that would be fair does ttfn( that means ta ta for now)

dont know how i am putting words in your mouth tbh you were digging at fergies spending so i had a dig at rafa's money spent

the whole point is that red nose is as crap as any one at picking players, some of his worst signings could finance a small country once hes gone will you stand for a new manager buying that kind of tripe. i rest my case.
    you then tried to stick up for him by saying he was playing catch up to us which is why he had to spend more

benitez was playing catch up think of the money spent by utd building the sqad they had at the time. Ferdinand, Rooney and Veron all around 30million a piece. the point is utd fans like to throw stones, they should get out of the glass house first
    so show me where i put words in your mouth we won ~~~~ all with that same squad when benitez joined you lot and you won CL in his first season

you then said i couldnt read cos we won the legue 9 times when he joined (what relevance is that? we didnt win it in 2004,2005,2006 either and come 3rd behind you lot in 2002)

sorry m8 if your not able to comprehend a sentence. benitez was trying to catch up if im right you had won the league 9 times when he joined, im not saying thats a fact but it probably is. the FACT is you already had a winning team and were continuing to add to it, everyone was spending money to catch up or as for houlliers team , why was he sacked again.
    so how were you playing catch up? or were you comparing our 1993 and 1994 teams with that too

and the point about houliers squad is it largely the same as yor 2005 CL winning squad

in fact it was largely the main part of fat rafas most succesful teams cos he aint had much now he's shipped most of em out

hope this clears it up but no doubt you will be back for the last word even if its wrong
    Last edited by thered; 23rd April, 2010 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucasfrank View Post
    man u gonna win the premiership four time in a row bepeivr me
    Why would anyone believe you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

dont know how i am putting words in your mouth tbh you were digging at fergies spending so i had a dig at rafa's money spent

you then tried to stick up for him by saying he was playing catch up to us which is why he had to spend more

so show me where i put words in your mouth we won ~~~~ all with that same squad when benitez joined you lot and you won CL in his first season

you then said i couldnt read cos we won the legue 9 times when he joined (what relevance is that? we didnt win it in 2004,2005,2006 either and come 3rd behind you lot in 2002)

so how were you playing catch up? or were you comparing our 1993 and 1994 teams with that too

and the point about houliers squad is it largely the same as yor 2005 CL winning squad

in fact it was largely the main part of fat rafas most succesful teams cos he aint had much now he's shipped most of em out

hope this clears it up but no doubt you will be back for the last word even if its wrong
    well said genius so far you still haven't named one player but have said you think gerrard houllier was a success at liverpool,where is he now. in 2002 we finished second(managed by phill thompson,nice try boomer, that was year gh was ill). the 2005 squad was better than the current one, the current one finished 2nd last year with a club record points haul.danny murphy was better than allonso, ones at fulham the other at real madrid, to be fair to you i always rated danny too.and when i posed you a straight yes or no question you came back with even more spam.when you first posted i thought i could have a little fun and pull your leg a bit and let you prattle on and every credit you've done that in spades. you wont agree,never really reading anything, but ive been completely honest about how i see things and even throwing you complements along the way there's another one today and you've even spammed that. i even held back on a few comments to keep you dangling but to be honest i am really really bored with it now .feel free to post more spam but anyone whose followed this will know you found that on google too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

well said genius so far you still haven't named one player but have said you think gerrard houllier was a success at liverpool,where is he now. in 2002 we finished second(managed by phill thompson,nice try boomer, that was year gh was ill). the 2005 squad was better than the current one, the current one finished 2nd last year with a club record points haul.danny murphy was better than allonso, ones at fulham the other at real madrid, to be fair to you i always rated danny too.and when i posed you a straight yes or no question you came back with even more spam.when you first posted i thought i could have a little fun and pull your leg a bit and let you prattle on and every credit you've done that in spades. you wont agree,never really reading anything, but ive been completely honest about how i see things and even throwing you complements along the way there's another one today and you've even spammed that. i even held back on a few comments to keep you dangling but to be honest i am really really bored with it now .feel free to post more spam but anyone whose followed this will know you found that on google too
    right ok last one im ~~~~in bored stupid cos you are changing the record again and again and again

answer these simple questions

1, who said gerard houlier was a success?

A, not me i said rafa had more success with houliers players than his own

2, phil thompson or ill houllier as manger what difference does this make?

A, none because the squad of players were the same

3, how many trophys has benitez won with his own team not one reliant on mainly on houliers squad

A, easy a big fat zero

4, record points what did you win?

A, easy ~~~~ all again

why do i need to name players we were talking about squads?

so answer me this final one on the subject of catching us up

5, if your squad was so inferior to ours and you seem so down on these players why have you won ~~~~ all since he got rid of them

managers are measured on trophys and he's won ~~~~ all since he brought all his own people in

therefore i am of the opinion that his own signings have made you worse and his first squad was better that was mainly gerard houlier's players

see if you can stay on the rails this time and answer what were talkin about cos im pretty sure you will be back with something about something else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

right ok last one im ~~~~in bored stupid cos you are changing the record again and again and again

3, how many trophys has benitez won with his own team not one reliant on mainly on houliers squad

A, easy a big fat zero

A, easy ~~~~ all again

5, if your squad was so inferior to ours and you seem so down on these players why have you won ~~~~ all since he got rid of them

managers are measured on trophys and he's won ~~~~ all since he brought all his own people in

therefore i am of the opinion that his own signings have made you worse and his first squad was better that was mainly gerard houlier's players

see if you can stay on the rails this time and answer what were talkin about cos im pretty sure you will be back with something about something else
    bored bored bored bored bored ttfn

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A, easy a big fat zero

A, easy ~~~~ all again

name the team that won the cl, then come back and tell us if you think they would still be at anfield if rafa was not ....
    YNWA..

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

What a result today the way spurs beat arsenal & chelsea in there last two games i thought a draw was on the cards wit rooney being out did'nt see the game just the goals on the tv news nani's goal pure magic...Come on the potters i'll be roaring ye on hope we hav'nt to rely on the pool to do us a favour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leotheloin View Post
    What a result today the way spurs beat arsenal & chelsea in there last two games i thought a draw was on the cards wit rooney being out did'nt see the game just the goals on the tv news nani's goal pure magic...Come on the potters i'll be roaring ye on hope we hav'nt to rely on the pool to do us a favour
    Let`s hope Stoke tomorow will give us a draw

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steppenwolf View Post
    Let`s hope Stoke tomorow will give us a draw
    No stepp a win a win a win then the pressure is chelsea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomer39 View Post
    name the team that won the cl, then come back and tell us if you think they would still be at anfield if rafa was not ....
    thats what i said youd come back with something else off track

the point is you won something with them doesnt matter who they are and what i think

trophys tell a story of success anything else doesnt matter

anyways your just flogging a dead horse and thats the end of it for me on this