Register
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by viejomatius View Post
    Don't buy to smartkey.us they spend a lot of time (2 weeks) after payment is done to send out the products, and when finally products arrive, Almost all the keys were with keyblades and transponder incorrect, they just send right the logos, Seriously I don't recomend to buy from that company!!
    I believe smartkey.us is the same company as Auto key,Transponder key,Remote,Smart,key key shell,ABC Locksmith Tec Co.,Ltd. Lots of upset customers from abc in the past on this forum. Tried ordering blue ford transit remotes if them once went silent for two weeks after sending payment when I finally did get a response they wanted to send me the black focus/Mondeo remotes instead for the same price despite them being half the price of the transit ones. Finally got my money back through a paypal dispute. Best avoided

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Badger- For This Useful Post:

viejomatius (27th December, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I've readed another posts in another thread and definitly are the same company!
    Work Smarter Not Harder

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by viejomatius View Post
    Don't buy to smartkey.us they spend a lot of time (2 weeks) after payment is done to send out the products, and when finally products arrive, Almost all the keys were with keyblades and transponder incorrect, they just send right the logos, Seriously I don't recomend to buy from that company!!
    i have same situation , i hope NO one buy from this company again , so be carefull M8 NOT BUY FROM THEM Auto key,Transponder key,Remote,Smart,key key shell,Smart Key Locksmith Tec Co.,Ltd

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ray-ray View Post
    Here is a new site with very good pricing has anyone use the in the past? Create a account to see the price. www.sharingkey.com
    please report if you buy product from these company. Key pricing is very good, tools are high but grade "A" clones is why.
    ive used sharingkey for over a year now , never had a problem with them , any issues got resolved straight away , shipments sometimes a few days longer than stated , rarely get tracking number unless i chase for it , but orders have always been right and quality has always been good.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badger- View Post
    I believe smartkey.us is the same company as Auto key,Transponder key,Remote,Smart,key key shell,ABC Locksmith Tec Co.,Ltd. Lots of upset customers from abc in the past on this forum. Tried ordering blue ford transit remotes if them once went silent for two weeks after sending payment when I finally did get a response they wanted to send me the black focus/Mondeo remotes instead for the same price despite them being half the price of the transit ones. Finally got my money back through a paypal dispute. Best avoided
    Yep, they are the same people are are the biggest crooks in China.
    Do not trust them, do not order from them.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    ive used sharingkey for over a year now , never had a problem with them , any issues got resolved straight away , shipments sometimes a few days longer than stated , rarely get tracking number unless i chase for it , but orders have always been right and quality has always been good.
    Been using this company for the past 3 years.....but i agree with rapidlocksmiths....they take time to send the order & you have to chase the for the tracking number but would give them 7/10

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

but more to the point
    how many of these sellers contact you if they have an update
    for any of their tools and how helpful are they?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Never had problem with appollo. Been ordering from ali, different suppliers as long as it not expensive then use carsung,uobd2. One my friend orders from he only gets 50 percent that works like they buy the blems.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Err anybody seen greebid latly? Seeems no more i love you let along i love you long time.

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Don't buy from this company Manufacturing supply wholesale retail service co.,LTD Z Ali, they are an Aliexpress and Alibaba company. They are liars and do not care if your item works or not. I purchased from them and the item was DOA. I contacted them immediately and they said to return it. They confirmed they had received the returned item but then refused to replace it with another one. After 75 messages to them they just kept telling me to wait !!! It is now 7 months later and I have received no item. They are like most of the China sellers just a rented flat and a computer, they carry no stock. Aliexpress are just as bad, you cannot contact them whatsoever to even ask them to investigate the company.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts

Default Chinese Sellers - Review

Quote Originally Posted by gwee View Post
    greebid is uobd2
    Greebid is obd16.com but as you say uobd2.net sells same stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You need every tool in the book, to do this auto locksmith job.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obdmaster For This Useful Post:

gwee (24th February, 2014), Meat-Head (24th February, 2014)

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

If i ever get round to it that website thats useless, for stalking the HOT bird from the parts dept, there on there, keep getting love you long time in my email account.

the other way, type in item/part number in google

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

obdmaster (24th February, 2014)

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I bought from uodb2 without problem , just a little delayed to send me tracking number, but all tools work 100% and they refund me the money in one one item that was out of stock.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts

I know were in the locksmith section, but if your like me and like to carry a good value all round diagnostic machine in the van , just in case. Then for coverage and value. I find a launch diagun is hard to beat . Launch diagun is an excellent all round diagnostic machine that on some vehicles also programs keys. Ive had mine for around 4 years now and use it all the time.

Bought my Diagun from here X431 Heavy duty|X431 Master|X431 Diagun|X431 spare parts |X431 software update . Tommy the guy who owns site is a top guy and very trust worthy.

I also got from him the latest software from Tommy for a friends X431 at a very nice price.

Heres Tommys email if you have any X431 questions txfhappy@gmail.com

I give Autobink.com 10/10 . Chinese or non chinese he,s one of the best sellers ive ever dealt with.
    Last edited by obdmaster; 25th February, 2014 at 08:16 AM.
    You need every tool in the book, to do this auto locksmith job.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to obdmaster For This Useful Post:

obdsystems (4th March, 2014)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Hi people !
    does any one here deal width this china store ??!
    X431 diagun,gm mdi,gm tech2,autocom cdp,autel maxiscan,tacho pro,carprog,bmw icom,vag k can,GO2OBD

is he trust ??!!

thank"s in advance

Br
    My work is my life ART TECH GARAGE

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast