Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default 4'7 bouquets gone help ;;;;commando image

hi ther ive got dm500s with 4.7 commando image on all workin fine unto yesterday ;;lost all bouquets except one ie says others on top all channels in there but no matter wot i do to get the auto bouquets back no joy also the epg isnt working right tried tuxbox command get auto bouquets no joy can you send us idiots guide thanks ps been great image i just need guidence ps lan cable etc connected properly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Try this

You MUST reboot after overwriting old file with new attached in /var/etc folder, and then run AutoBouquets 5 mins after the restart (in case you have GetEPG set to load at boot)

OR, be quick on the remote and press BLUE > 2 directly after the restart, which will run AutoBouquets and block GetEPG loading at that stage.

Cheers- AL
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

thanks m8 this soved my bt n other channels that were missing issues was not sure wat i was doinf but got it working. i jus copied this file n replaced the other satilite file rebooot then ran scan. box rebooted n all channels were back. thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barryboom For This Useful Post:

PaphosAL (20th October, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

In future online updates of C14.7 (kicking off later 2morro, hopefully), any changes we detect in the 28.2E / 19E / 13E streams will be edited and maintained on our ukcvs host, for download and install via a new Commando Toolbox > Utilities Menu item to update your C14.7 satellites.xml file

We could have been control-freaks and automatically rebooted your box at the end of this 20 second process to activate the changes...

But instead, we decided on a more gentle approach. NAGWARE messages afterwards, telling YOU to reboot before YOU run AutoBouquets, LOL!

Cheers- AL
    Last edited by PaphosAL; 20th October, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PaphosAL For This Useful Post:

seangraves (24th October, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PaphosAL View Post
    In future online updates of C14.7 (kicking off later 2morro, hopefully), any changes we detect in the 28.2E / 19E / 13E streams will be edited and maintained on our ukcvs host, for download and install via a new Commando Toolbox > Utilities Menu item to update your C14.7 satellites.xml file

We could have been control-freaks and automatically rebooted your box at the end of this 20 second process to activate the changes...

But instead, we decided on a more gentle approach. NAGWARE messages afterwards, telling YOU to reboot before YOU run AutoBouquets, LOL!

Cheers- AL
    Hi did as per instructions but entertainment folder is missing can you please assist
    Thank You

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

I would not bother with c14.7 commando, try new PLi image updated on line with all the latest channels list + all cam installed.
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

got same problem load image all cats there update bouquets they vanish and leave all channel alphabetical order can stop update but it fixes boxnation channel strange tried jade3 image box does not start using commando 5 image any help would be great