Hi Guys,

Decided to put my spare HD Combo which was on BYTEMASTER's I Was Bored One Day Spiderbox firmware back to being a Starview HD Combo using the provided files in the BYTEMASTER folder. Everything goes as expected with the flashing with no problems so I connect the cable feed to the cable tuner and go to Cable Auto Search type in the password, select 6887 for NTL/Virgin and hit the scan.

I just walk away and let it scan but at the end of it it has not found and channels. I have tried all 3 available SYMBOL RATE's on the Combo 6887 6952 and 6875 and all Qams and it still finds nothing.

I Know it's not the cable feed coming into the house as my Broadband is on that so it's live but I also connected up an Original Virgin HD Box to the feed just to be sure and was able to pick up the FTA channels on it so the feed is working.

And the lead from the wall to the box is the lead that was put in when NTL originally installed there service into the house and it's the thick white wire with compression fittings at both ends.

Anyone got idea's as to why it;s not working.

Thanks