Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default My first newbie question about the 5402HD CM M2 Super+

Er... Of course, I meant the TM-5402 HD M2 CI Super + (I'm such a numpty at times)

The box quite clearly states... "Record three channels to an external hd and watch another channel from the same TP at the same time"

I've attached a 750gb usb drive and tested the speed, it passed with flying colours. But when i tried to record 3 items, I only got as far as two before I could no longer change channels. Has it got something to do with Time-Shift being activated too?

ta muchly in advance!
    Last edited by MrToggit; 6th November, 2013 at 07:50 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Its a Clever little marketing ploy by TM themselves the Record 3 and watch another does work but the said channels all have to be on the same Transponder.

So as an example take 28.2? east for instance and transponder 11307 V 27500 you could record True Drama+True Entertainment+Truemovies 2 and watch True Christmas channel as they all share the same transponder.

Easiest way to find out is what ever satellite you are on press the OK button then the Yellow button which is the transponder channel list and then choose a transponder that has channels you want to watch and record.

For true watch one thing and record any other channel then a twin satellite tuner receiver is required

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks digicon, I'm actually only picking up signals from 28.2e anyway as I'm using my pre-existing sky dish as is. When I get more familiar with all this I intend to change the dish for either a motorised job, or a dual LNB set up.

I've got to learn to walk before I can run. (So the misses sez anyway)