Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default New Lishi 2 in 1 tools from Mr. Li. the inventor of Lishi tools

Hi all,

You will probably be the first person on the world to learn that Mr. Li , the inventor of Lishi tools from China, has released the much sought after 2 in 1 tools for

Honda: Hon58r
    Mercede Benz sprinter and others : YM15
    SAAB: WT47T
    GM: B111

These tools have been tested by professional locksmiths in UK and USA, these tools are well built and the reading are all spot-on. you can get your tools from major online outlets. ***65353;***65364; will be the best time now to talk to your distributorsIMG_0162-800.jpgIMG_0169-800.jpgIMG_0175-800.jpgIMG_0180-800.jpg or outlets for these new tools before inferior copy come up in a couple of weeks time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesnz888 For This Useful Post:

Fallen (10th November, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Yup Rapidlocksmiths was kind enough to give us some reviews and feedback last month on various forums, there are also some modifications made to existing picks as well.
    Last edited by drakov; 10th November, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
    Check out The Number 1 Resource for all Automotive Software with a lot of patience you like me will find what you need...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drakov For This Useful Post:

Fallen (11th November, 2013)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,313 Posts

yup these are ready for release tommorow i believe from apollo auto in china initially .

james works with mr Li on these tools now as well as mr Li speaks no english , james is now his english speaking spokesman , all tested by myself and a usa locksmith for past few months james has announced their release , he doesnt sell these himself , so isnt advertising anything other than their release next week.

his concern is the copies sold as authentic tools , more than the blatent copies , as this affects the good name of Mr Li .

James , what would be useful is a list of suppliers that do stock original mr Li tools actually made by him , so they know which are the honest suppliers , carly at apollo we know is a supplier of these.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 10th November, 2013 at 02:32 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Fallen (10th November, 2013), obdsystems (8th May, 2015)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    631 Posts

I have used Carly at Apolloauto for years, never had a problem with her.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,313 Posts

i have bought from carly now for approx 8 years , and also never had a problem , delivery is almost always 3 days after order which is amazing service from china , i have uk based suppliers that are not as efficient .

i hope james will supply a full list of all suppliers who stock original mr li tools , as this will be useful to many of us .

james being on DK is very useful , he speaks daily to mr Li , and has his ear , he is also fluent in english and of course chinese , so nothing gets lost in translation , so any specific tool requests you have or ideas , james is the best man to direct these to , and mr li is always after locks for developing new tools , something some may be able to help him with .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 11th November, 2013 at 12:07 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Fallen (11th November, 2013)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

Also, is there any way to determine by looking at a picture of them whether they are fake or not. I accidentally bought one fake, paid full price so I was not suspicious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts

My "auto smart" are also fake camelgd - Pinky (rapidlocksmiths) put me right.

He'll tell you, but seem some are better than others and not easy for us mortals to tell difference.

Apparently even the 'genuine' from a famous distributor, are in fact copies
    buy from apollo auto like recommended

12. The Following User Says Thank You to obdsystems For This Useful Post:

camelgd (14th November, 2013)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,313 Posts

it is hard to tell a copy from a real tool by sight at present , i can tell just by feeling the tool if somethings not right , mr li showed a test where he drew a copy tool down a metal chair leg and the tool marked the table , he repeated with his tool and no mark.

Mr Li is working hard on a new hollogram logo that will be hard to replicate .

This is why i have asked james for a list of suppliers that sell real Li tools made by him , as this clarifies all doubt then.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

camelgd (14th November, 2013), obdsystems (16th June, 2015)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    631 Posts

I remember reading somewhere that the lishi with the square logo is made from a higher grade metal and is export quality. Is that correct?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that the lishi with the square logo is made from a higher grade metal and is export quality. Is that correct?
    Thanks Fallen,

Yes! I read these comments on Australia Locksmith Forums. I mentioned this difference ( good and better stainless steel) and he indicates his stainless metal is very good for his tools and their purposes.

My table spoon is made of 10/18 of stainless steel ( highest grade of SS) but can not open a lock, LoL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesnz888 For This Useful Post:

Fallen (13th November, 2013)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Does anyone have a link to these tools, checked apollo can't seem to find it, looking to buy them.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,313 Posts

appollo is having photos done and will be on site in next 48 hours im told.

this was what i was told long ago with regards the metal differences , but in speaking with mr li via james , it appears this is not the case , all correspondance with li in past has been via translators and it seems innacurate , now via james we have a direct chain of comunication to mr li , the tools sold by apollo are original li tools and true li quality , this is directly from mr li , so the info myself and others were given was false regarding the metal differences .
    all tools made by li are to the same quality on the same steel , its the copies that differ.

the same cant be said for all tools with the oval logo as inferior copies are sold with this and different logo's on them , but these are not made by mr li , this is why ive asked for a list of china suppliers that sell tools directly from mr li, as at present i only know about apollo for sure.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Fallen (13th November, 2013)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    appollo is having photos done and will be on site in next 48 hours im told.

this was what i was told long ago with regards the metal differences , but in speaking with mr li via james , it appears this is not the case , all correspondance with li in past has been via translators and it seems innacurate , now via james we have a direct chain of comunication to mr li , the tools sold by apollo are original li tools and true li quality , this is directly from mr li , so the info myself and others were given was false regarding the metal differences .
    all tools made by li are to the same quality on the same steel , its the copies that differ.

the same cant be said for all tools with the oval logo as inferior copies are sold with this and different logo's on them , but these are not made by mr li , this is why ive asked for a list of china suppliers that sell tools directly from mr li, as at present i only know about apollo for sure.
    I talked to Li last night again about the metal and he said that the metal used to his tools is the same as medical surgery knife which is strong and high quality, it is required to used these metal for heat treatment to harden his tools and prolong tool life span.
    As martin mentioned earlier now I have daily contact with Mr. Li for all technical and marketing stuff, Li hopes to get his tools used by many professional locksmiths like us here.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamesnz888 For This Useful Post:

camelgd (14th November, 2013), derdud (15th November, 2013), Fallen (13th November, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts

Thanks pinky n James - you are usefull guys to know - thanks for info.
    Will purchase very soon.
    Shame alot of dis-honest people in this world a

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

Just figured out today what the next upgrade should be- heated picks for cold weather locksmithing. I went out to open 98 Lexus LS 400, and durn, I about got frostbite from 25 degrees and 30 MPH wind. Granted, I did not have my fingerless gloves on, maybe that is the answer. Had to stop and warm hands, then used an under glass tool.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to camelgd For This Useful Post:

Fallen (24th November, 2013)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast