Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default not seeing updated channels

When I open catseye's bouquets in DBE I am not seeing updates for some channels. I have multiple entries for channels on my Dreambox, I think the updated entry is being given a number instead of a name. I need to delete all the old unused entries and do a service scan but without wiping my own channel order which files/folder should I delete and how do I stop this happening again? Also after using DBE I end up with bouquet files ****tered all over my desktop? Any ideas?
    Last edited by mikk; 13th November, 2013 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Try to copy the bouquets over to your computer and delete all of them excluding the ones you want to save then save the list in a folder, import the new catseye bouquet so you have catseye bouquet and your own bouquet and then tranfer them over and rescan, that should sort it if not then find the channels that have numbers in the all services and then copy over to the specified bouquets.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle925 For This Useful Post:

mikk (14th November, 2013)