LG BH743OP SURROUND SOUND
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default LG BH743OP SURROUND SOUND

HI GUYS

Hi all I have a 55" lg tv so I treated my self to the LG BH743OP surround sound system as I thought they would look good together . Now I connected my TiVo box to the surround sound via hdmi lead and the digital optical lead from TiVo to surround sound , then from the surround sound I connected it to tv via hdmi lead and all worked superb , now over the last few weeks the surround sound system keeps freezing then turning it self off arrrggghh so I contacted LG who said try to connect both TiVo and surround sound separately to tv via hdmi leads and use the optical to connect from tv to surround sound. So did has help centre said and the sound quality is loads better but its still the same have tried new batteries in remote and new optical lead am I doing something wrong with the set up has the LG advisor said was in the first place or is LG surround sound faulty . Has anyone else had any similar problems

many thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts

don't have this model so can't advise on this particular model, but if having probs return item for replacement or money back..........not much of a treat if not working......
    Last edited by ontherack; 23rd November, 2013 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lg collected said item and said there was a fault on a board so replaced part and should be with me tomorrow happy happy happy tv sound is poor without surround sound