Register
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello guys. I've has the X6/V8 Key machine for some time and it's been a good machine. I never really thought I could update it until I saw some videos on it. Lovely videos by the way.

I have the current up to date codemaster but I dont know where to find X6/V8 Converter to change the code from code master. I'm planning on saving it to the SD card then placing it back on the machine. Can someone point me in the right direction. I read this complete thread but I think I'm missing something here.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Hi

anyone have a good profile for hu162t. I ve codemaster 2017 but the profile is missing the left and right cutting profile

Help wil be appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can U tell me what car is it?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marwo View Post
    Can U tell me what car is it?
    HU162 is the new key blade for VAG cars after 2015NEW VW HU162 c.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi
    i have checked my key master( no info) and code master - only index but no data. Same same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey!

i'm new to this forum, but have been working with keys and remotes for 5+ years, ind i have had the X6/V8 for some years now, and when i got it working with my old laptop it was like getting a new machine.

However i have tried to decode the newer Renault smart key emergency blade without luck, the machine makes an error and a very unpleasant noise, then stops. how do you decode that type of blade?

The blade as on picture!
    renault.jpg

Sorry for my English, i'm from Denmark :-)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by auto techniek View Post
    Hi

anyone have a good profile for hu162t. I ve codemaster 2017 but the profile is missing the left and right cutting profile

Help wil be appreciated.
    can you use HU66 profile ?
    i think i have cut a 2017 seat toledo key on a vw golf mk7 type key using the HU66 profile and everything was ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwLsFp9_RKw check it, more info on mondey if U will want. x6V8 do it properly.BR

Ps. today rest of instruction:
    -key(old and next new) put follow instruction from PROGRAM 4th line
    -next change defolts from 4 to 3 and do decoding.
    - same same when cutt new key
    br
    Last edited by marwo; 18th March, 2019 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maby it is same with new key, but my machine will not do it, Old model as shown in video my machine decodes and cuts perfectly. But not new model.

it is the only blade i cant copy... strange.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Did anybody had the following issue with this machine and knows how to fix it?
    After changing the motor with the cutting head there are very strong vibrations and a lot of howling noise. Almost can't stand near it.
    Does it need some kind of balancing calibration and how to do it?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hcip View Post
    You can make it yourself .............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6GV3v8SwzI

Hi Is this HU100 x10 profile your authorship and is it tested? also do it need to play with clamp tip position like Darknezz19 said?
    Have you got new VW hu162 profile added to the software? I can't make it myself as ones I click save then software disappear. If you can share the file like HU100 I will be grateful.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Mine works fine, used it many times. You only have to adjust position offset if it's a key that wont reach the 2nd to last tip position and at that point it will cut into the jaws a bit like 10 cut Cadi emergency key because it doesn't reach the end of the stop position all the way without taking the blade out. hcip's profile would cut even further into the jaws as their's has extra cut set which isn't used on the 10 cut variant.

I'm not sure if I uploaded the last version that I'm using but I'll do an MD5 hash check and report back.
    Last edited by darknezz19; 6th August, 2019 at 06:41 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

The one I'm using now has a different checksum than the uploaded one. I'll get this one uploaded in a bit..

Here. It will cut into the jaw by like .5mm if a 1 cut is on the 10th space, shoot the blade past the stop position by 1mm and adjust in codemaster if you care about that or use the last stop position if it's a removable blade.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by darknezz19; 6th August, 2019 at 07:02 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to darknezz19 For This Useful Post:

redliner (8th August, 2019)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darknezz19 View Post
    The one I'm using now has a different checksum than the uploaded one. I'll get this one uploaded in a bit..

Here. It will cut into the jaw by like .5mm if a 1 cut is on the 10th space, shoot the blade past the stop position by 1mm and adjust in codemaster if you care about that or use the last stop position if it's a removable blade.
    Thank you. I don't really know what vehicles in Europe use this type of blade. I wanted to update my machine for the latest ones just in case. I have many enquires about HU162T and could be nice if someone can create in the software as mine don't work properly when try to save new key profile. I can supply all data dimension and spaces for HU162. This blade has 2 axis so it's a bit complicated and it will need special adapter for the X6 machine to cut but I think it will be compatible and can be bought from E9z machine.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Took me a few hours of trial and error to get a profile that would at least look right in the preview. Once you get that use spent keys to test how it's cutting depths and spaces. Looks like it would need that adapter because the base is offset on the sides. Maybe you could use hu66 adapter with a shim, but would have to make the profile with that in mind. Probably easier to just buy the adapter. Give it a shot, but if you need help I'm sure someone here would assist.