Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Default Renault Scenic II 1.9 dCi DPF off

I am getting desperate on this one ... it's Renault Scenic II, make year 2006, with 1.9 dCi 130HP ... and DPF, of course. I have removed DPF physically, all sensors are connected and working OK. I have tried a few solutions, but none of them seem to work. After 100-200 km, "Regenerate FAP" message gets displayed and engine goes in regeneration mode (different sound, lacking response) ... after another 100 km, check engine goes ON and there is a fault code about too much unsuccessful regenerations.

Could somebody take a look at the files please? Many thanks in advance!

Files (ori+mod): https://www.dropbox.com/s/w45y3tkxlx...0130%20DPF.zip

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

What tools you have use for dpf off ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

hi If the DPF system is disposed of correctly, you should never do: "DPF REGENERATION." then 100% was done with volta or ecusafe - only manual solution works on this ECU
    thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omglol View Post
    I am getting desperate on this one ... it's Renault Scenic II, make year 2006, with 1.9 dCi 130HP ... and DPF, of course. I have removed DPF physically, all sensors are connected and working OK. I have tried a few solutions, but none of them seem to work. After 100-200 km, "Regenerate FAP" message gets displayed and engine goes in regeneration mode (different sound, lacking response) ... after another 100 km, check engine goes ON and there is a fault code about too much unsuccessful regenerations.

Your file fap off are not good ...
    in this type of ECU is only possible to do emulation fap off but your files with errors

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omglol View Post

Your file fap off are not good ...
    in this type of ECU is only possible to do emulation fap off but your files with errors

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

OK, can you help me correct the file? Or what do you mean by "emulation fap off"?