Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default complete sat newbie!!

hi all , complete newbie to sat game after reading many posts im confused as to what i need to do to get this box up and running, i get how to upgrade firmware to start, but then what? and how? do i need an active subscription from sly to start with? any help please
    thanks

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts

sorry the only advice we can give you is this....http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...9/#post1462805

download this file it might help you to understand a bit more

AS for you asking about this.........do i need an active subscription from XXX to start with.......we cannot help its against the rules

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes mate you cant discuss the business end on open forums... it a bit of a nightmare for us noobs from start i too need help trying to find a forum that can is very difficult. These all in one offers seem a bit junk from my experience

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

They put it all in your lap without you knowing how to fix it if it goes wrong, it will always need updating and you need to learn how to do that. Read, read and read some more.