Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Skybox F5S Server Time Loading

Hey, have a Skybox F5S all set up with channel lists etc and a server via Newcamd. However when I power up the box, usually the channels which should work have the scrambled dollar sign on them. They then randomly start working perfectly but can't seem to find out when or why. Sometimes I can flick through every single channel FTA and others and they don't appear. Sometimes I go up a channel and down one and it works fine.

Was wondering if anyone knew why this was? I usually power on and off the box but that doesn't seem to work either? Is there a method or thing to do to get them working quickly when the box is booted up?

Thanks

Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed
    Last edited by digicon; 11th February, 2014 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Read the Forum Rules Please Thank you

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Subject is Taboo on this forum.

Might be better reading the Forum Rules.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Wrong forum read the rules its not allowed on here

Andy.