Register
    Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default how to restart oscam and find emu manager

Hi i know this is proable the wrong place to ask the above question but i am lost idont feel 2 bad as i have 2 dream boxes 800hd pro i bought a amiko 8900hd to play with set up spark side of box wanted to try and do enigma 2 put image engineer khan e2 in box all ok followed piopat newbie tutorial for install only diff he used pkt team image all ok bar no sly channels got free to air got epg plugins medlock bouquets --no sly got sly channel display on the bottom of screen only thing i have not done in tutorial is restart oscam and and select emu manager because i cant find them and i dont know where they are can any one help me please thanks mial
    ps got subtitles on sly channels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

please read the rules before posting

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mtv1 For This Useful Post:

mial (12th February, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

please read the rules before posting Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc.