Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DM800HD clone : Sim 2.10 or Sim Ferrari which one is better (urgent answer please)

Hello everybody...

I have a Dm800HD clone with SIM 2.0 (when i received it, BL72 was installed)...

I have stopped to use it, two years ago, because i was bored of all the problems, with drivers (dvb-modules); patched images, bootloaders which brick the DM800, etc... So i replaced it with a VuSolo original, which work perfectly and without all clones problems...

But today, i need to revive my DM800HD clone... So i ordered a SIM Ferrari to dreamboxonline reseller... But the seller have made a mistake and sent me a Sim 2.10 in place of Sim Ferrari... I messaged Kevin (the seller, a very nice guy) and he sent me an Ferrari simcard as i have asked at first...

So now i have the two simcards at home (Sim Ferrari, and SIM 2.10), and we (Kevin and me) agreed that I will return him the Sim 2.10...

But before i return it to him, i would like to know what is the better simcard for my DM800HD Clone ?

Which simcard will permit to me to install the latest drivers (dvb-modules), bootloaders, images ?

Is it the SIM 2.10 or the Ferrari Simcard ?

I would not like to make a mistake a return to him the SIM 2.10 if SIM 2.10 it the better simcard for a DM800HD ?

Any idea please ?

Thanks in advance
    Cedric

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Send back the Ferrari mate, sim2 team have much more images and patching later 2.0 images which Ferrari haven't patched afaik

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Sim 2 team loads better.

Andy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can someone explain me the difference between the two simcards, and why the SIM 2.10 is better ?
    When you talk about sim2, you talk about the sim 2.10 creator ? have they a forum ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A friend of mine, said Images OE 2.0 aren't supported by Ferrari simcard, but work with Sim 2.10... IS there any other difference ?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

most popular ferrari image for dm800 is dreamelite, which was created 28.09.11 using sep 2011 drivers .
    most popular sim2 image for dm800 is pli-3 image created 1.11.13 with new fresh daily builds available every day. using original drivers from 6.7.13

google "sim2 images" for sim 2 team website, 1st link
    google "ferrari images" 1st link. for ferrari team website, but dont go mentioning sim2 team on there site as they have a bit of a complex and probably ban you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is dreamoemcom the sim 2.10 creator forum ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fced View Post
    Is dreamoemcom the sim 2.10 creator forum ?
    That's the one you need mate the administrator there is top notch,

Andy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to andy91 For This Useful Post:

southpaw (26th February, 2014)