Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

There's people paid good money to look into cases like this and make the big decisions. Let them do their jobs.
    Why should an Internet petition by people who know nothing about the case see clemency granted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

There should be one law for every immigrant, over stayed person and asylums seekers should be deported immediately lets keep it that way, but when looking at history, It took over 5 years for Abu Katada to be deported why this girl was deported immediately when there was no securities risk.
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (7th April, 2014)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

Maybe we should be more like the Germans
    Seems its easier to deport EU nationals let alone non EU migrants
    Funny the UK press haven't pick this one up I wonder why???

Jobless Spaniards to be kicked out of Germany

http://www.thelocal.es/20140331/jobless-spaniards-to-be-kicked-out-of-germany

With Germany following in the footsteps of Belgium and Switzerland after announcing new measures that could limit EU job migrant numbers, roughly 10,000 Spaniards on German jobseekers allowance now face expulsion. Up to 291 Spanish jobseekers receiving unemployment benefits in Belgium were forced to leave the country in 2013, new data published in Spain’s El Mundo newspaper reveals.
    This makes Spaniards the third largest group of EU migrants kicked out of Belgium last year after Bulgarians and Romanians, a total of 2,712 citizens labelled as an “excessive burden on the country’s social security system”.
    The trend is now set to continue in the eurozone’s powerhouse —Germany —where Chancellor Angela Merkel recently announced EU job migrants who haven’t signed a job contract after six months in the country will also be given their marching orders.
    According to Spain’s official work agency, unemployment among Spaniards living in Germany has risen by 49 percent in the last three years.
    By the last quarter of 2013, 59,241 Spanish nationals in Germany had a job while 6,592 didn’t.
    Approximately 7,027 of those who were working weren’t paying contributions, however.
    More importantly, the 10,469 Spaniards on unemployment benefits now face being stripped of their ability to operate freely within Germany.
    As is the case already in Belgium, EU nationals with long-term jobseekers allowances aren’t put on a plane and flown back to their home countries, but rather stripped of all state-paid educational or health benefits and not allowed to sign a rental agreement.
    EU law states citizens from any member state can move freely within the 26 Schengen area countries but can’t stay to live in one for more than three months unless they have found work, are studying or have sufficient financial means to not be a burden to the state.
    The UK is another country looking at curbing its immigration influx, David Cameron recently announcing he would deport those sleeping rough or begging and limit the annual immigrant quota to 75,000.
    Even EU migrants with jobs won’t be able to claim benefits after six months unless they prove they have “a job with prospects” or prove they earn at least 150 pounds a week to be legible to social subsidies.

More than 51,000 Spanish workers registered with Britain's Social Security in 2013, an annual rise of over 36 percent and more than from any other country except Poland.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ifred For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (7th April, 2014), super jumbe (8th April, 2014)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ifred View Post
    Maybe we should be more like the Germans
    Seems its easier to deport EU nationals let alone non EU migrants
    Funny the UK press haven't pick this one up I wonder why???
    Because it doesn't make headlines and makes it look like the government can't be bothered perhaps. They'd sooner say that their hands are tied by the EU and that the EU is costing the taxpayers. End result is that everyone blames the EU, blames the migrants and wants out of the EU despite it not really being an EU issue as such. Suits the government and media down to the ground - when at the end of the days it is within the government's remit to do something about it.
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Another side to this would be the current financial issues Spain is suffering. If all of the unemployed Spanish are sent back to Spain from all the EU states, Spain will have even more problems to solve.

Who will benefit if Spain defaults on the loans given by the EU?
    Canker

"Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Canker_Canison View Post
    Another side to this would be the current financial issues Spain is suffering. If all of the unemployed Spanish are sent back to Spain from all the EU states, Spain will have even more problems to solve.

Who will benefit if Spain defaults on the loans given by the EU?
    True but its not just Spanish that Germany is sending home its all EU National who have claimed benefits for 6 months!
    Its just an article from a Spanish in english paper, the spanish are worried since they have around 50% youth and 26% general enemployment and hundreds of families being evicted daily for mortgage arrears!

So if the Germans can send them home why can't we?

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Yeah send them back they don't want to pay anything

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ifred View Post
    So if the Germans can send them home why can't we?
    It's not just the foreign nationals I'd like to get rid of.

I've mentioned this before, but feel the need to vent some agression in the name of entertainment.

Think of crossing Meerkat Manor with the film No Escape.
    Take the drug addicts & alcoholics that either refuse detox or repeateadly fail to stay clean, and ship them off to an island or desert where escape is impossible. Tag them with locators, set up cameras, give them the minimum of food & water by air drop every month or so. Then create a TV channel dedicated to their fight for survival. Maybe allow viewers to sponsor individuals or groups (The Hunger Games) and supply basic weapons or extra supplies.

It will get rid of our scum & provide entertainment.
    Canker

"Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Canker_Canison For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (12th April, 2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12