Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    Its the Japanese bit that worries me, have you Googled Wii model no rvl-001 jpn it?
    What worries you? What am I supposed to google? If NTSC games can be played on a Japanese model? The answer would be no unless you hacked in. Look at the answers posted in https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1110339AAwtXTv

The funny thing is, I was able to play my Wii really well for a period of time. I bought it online at a low price. The owner was selling it softmodded. I'm not sure what happened. I think I applied an update that made the menu go from bright to dark, then I tried to install a PAL game, then my Wii started acting weird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Sorry I don't know what else to say only buy a cheap US or European Wii and softmod it correctly. Happy_highlander may have been around but he hasn't made any comments.
    Keith

Wii 4.3E, USB Loader GX, CFG USB Loader, WiiFlow

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry I don't know what else to say only buy a cheap US or European Wii and softmod it correctly. Happy_highlander may have been around but he hasn't made any comments.
    Fixed it using the FC option in ModMii. Apparently, some of the files in the COPY_TO_SD folder in the usb hard were not needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I don't see how the FC option works as it only deletes all files in COPY_TO_SD folder and makes a temp folder.

All files are needed with the SU option.

If USB Loader GX now works then great.
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't see how the FC option works as it only deletes all files in COPY_TO_SD folder and makes a temp folder.

All files are needed with the SU option.

If USB Loader GX now works then great.
    I already had all the needed files. My guess is that the files in the COPY_TO_SD needed to be deleted. I dunno....sometimes files can get in the way of a process and have to be removed. But now, everything works great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I made COPY_TO_SD file pack which is all wads needed to get Wii 4.3 USB Loaders to work because uses were coming on here and saying games on a USB drive don't work and they probably have a MAC computer.

Well if your games are working of a USB drive then great. If anything I've said has helped you out please tick the Thanks button not the Like button as that doesn't register?
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12