Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default IPTV HELP for vu duo

hi im interested in getting iptv on my vu duo but i dont even know wher to start could sssomeone point me in the right direction many thanks alan

vu duo original - latest blackhole image ts panel installed and ts media cheers for any answers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont think this is allowed on here bud. IPTV so called Paid Services are classed in the same category as card Sharing.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

You can discuss the aspects ie: what plugin to install, how to get it working etc... and even post lists with freely available ones but as said no discussion for the 'Paid' part

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

you already have tsmedia installed , there is a great deal of iptv on there . you can of course source freely available iptv links online and add them to a bouquet in your box (tspanel also has iptv bouquet updater which will give you an up to date iptv bouquet in your box ) or you can even create m3u files (that contain links that you have sourced ) and use tsmedia to open and play these files , with tsmedia you can even play simple tv links which is a plus .
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to piopat For This Useful Post:

martin20 (30th May, 2015)