Register

Thread: dm500s problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy dm500s problems

hello guys iam new on flashing or setting up dreamboxes and sorry for my bad english so lets start.

i have a dm500s not clone as i know and worked perfectly for 1 year after that our term expired and i try to flash my dm alone and put my own ip on cccam and etc..
    so i pluged my dm to internet and i just flash it with flashfxp and puty to comando 14.7 and worked perfectly but i didnt like it very mutch so i decide to put the pli. so i found one but was on .fw2 but flashfxp and putty cant open fw2 and i just changed that on .img i did the same thing as before waited some min finished 100% ok so far so good until now then i wanted to see on my tv so i pluged that but i cant see anything now and the green led is on at dm500 on my tv i cant see nothing just black and cant even see it on my router and wont recognize internet connection.I have read many posts and i just checked that i can flash it again with rs232 null model cable and with dream up ok done i just bought what cable is need and is the correct bcs with my dm800hd is fine but with my dm500s its not the dreamup cant recognize my dm500s and that is mysterious

so can someone of you ppl help me plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

read here
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...dreamup-42950/

use older version of dreamup.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i did the same things and i have used about 8 diferents dreamup but again zero responce and before some minites i tryed something with the standby button at dreambox and now i cant even see the green led what i did i just broked my drambox or can be fixed? and now are the 2 of them on and red and green what should i do?
    Last edited by xaris3000; 30th April, 2014 at 09:54 AM.