Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

[QUOTE=athenrybhoy;2291335]have latest open pli and wifi was working until i connected lan,when i try to go back to wifi all settings are still there and are correct ,restart network but does not connect[/QUOTE

have you tried the "network wizard" , some info here mate
    OpenPLi Wiki: Howto setup my local area network (LAN) connection

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Hard wire it every time wifi is just a problem waiting to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i 've tried all that, when i do network test i get wlan disconnected and ip/nameserver unconfirmed every time...had similar issue with vu duo last year ..on a fresh install the network settings always reverted back to whichever connection was setup first after a reboot... ie. if i set up box with lan connection but box was going to a house that needed a wireless connection ,i'd setup a wlan everything would be fine then reboot box and network would revert back to lan...had to reflash and only setup wlan, anyway at least its working again its not the end of world to run a cable..... thanks everybody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12