Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A Few Bugs with Wiiflow and certain games

Hey. I am a newcomer, and first and foremost would like to say you have a great website here!

Second: I already know that most of you will say that Wiiflow is buggy and crappy, and that cfg is the recommend loader. But I've tried 3 loaders and i prefer WiiFlow's presentation.

My Issue: I have 90% of my games working. but there are a select few that wont load the preview screen. and a few of them that go to a black screen after trying to load the game.
    I've tried switching out the cIOS in the settings, but not really sure as to which one to use.

The main game I'm having problems with is the new Mario Brothers. it works in CFG just fine. but in Wiiflow it wont.

I've tried using syscheck to get a save to show you guys, but i am strictly using a USB with no SD card, and cant get the saved file saved on the USB.

Also, I've read that Themes for Wiiflow can cause freezing?
    My Wii freezes sporadically from time to time. could this be the issue?

I've used modmii and installed all of the latest WIIFLOW files, and the d2x v10 cIOSs for 249 and 250 and hermes v5.1r for 202, 222, 223, 224.

Not too sure as to which ones i should switch to in the games that are giving me troubles.

Any insight, an/or direction to a related issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Welcome to DK.

There are very few games that don't work from an HDD but you can't remember the name.

Its a pity you couldn't post the sysCheck19 report as that is important.
    Keith

Wii 4.3E, USB Loader GX, CFG USB Loader, WiiFlow

2010 Golf GTD (170)