Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi View Post
    AFAIK they did this scam in the US too. Asked you for a couple of $$$ from which they bought a legit sub and gave it to you. Then cancelled the service and kept the rest of the money and you got pwned. This has nothing to do with a box/card hack by any means. They hack you!
    you are 100% they have been doing it all over the place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also some people in this post should remember just because you don't have loads of post don't mean you don't know shit the next man or girl can know as much as the next and so on never judge a book by its cover
    Last edited by 2tone; 29th June, 2009 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking

We are all allowed opinions on here..but calling someones post bullshit is out of order....especially when the guy concerned knows far more than most of us and makes this forum worth being part of....
    i,v yet to read 1 interesting post by this guy takeshi...so come on mate tell us something we dont know!!!

regards...terriers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I never said you were not allowed your own opinions shit that's why these places are here but what I have seen a lot of at the min is people taking one word and one word only and all jumping on the back of some one even if that person might not be right takeshi only pointed out that it was bull never pointed it at anyone just said who ever says chipping is possible is talking bull even if it could be done this way we all know by now we would have seen this as this is the provider that we all want to go down also this is old new's about that chip being used from a couple of years ago cant under stand why it still pops up also in my opinion but its only mine takeshi has made a couple of good posts on here and maybe on other forums for all we know point im trying to put a cross here is we should not be putting anyone down as we never know what they can help with after all we are all part of this forum and here to help each other
    Last edited by 2tone; 1st July, 2009 at 06:34 PM.

Retired Sat TV Addict
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

always nice to hear both side of a argument!!

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ok Guys I think this trend might have got out of had a little bit !

I have not taken offence to any comment that has been made and you guys should not either !

Firstly I made this comment !

Code:
    Its been reported for the past few years that the receivers could be chiped to open all channels using a philips microprocessor attached to the BGA of a SKY receiver , the price for such a service was around the 400 mark, I have never heard if it true or anybody that had it done !
    This can be proven and is true all you have to do is a dedicated google search with a mix of microprocessors Sky digibox etc, enough trends pop up from many people throughout the years been offered such services. but nobody has ever posted buying one or ever having one !

And secondly I made this comment !

Code:
    I would go with the rest of you guys on this one ! its a scam ....If there was a way of doing this we would know about it some where along the line..
    I think it speeks for its self ! Im sure this has and always been a scam !

In the past I was linked to the production of Pace Sky Digiboxes which was out sourced to a company I worked for ! because of security NDS mastercards were signed out to testers, but after a few went missing ! Sky test receivers were fully running without any cards after a small mod! (some of these receivers went missing afterwards as well

This is the only time I have ever seen a Sky receiver running without a viewing card ! it is possable but what is been offered and been posted by different people and fourms is a load of crap........

As for the comment addressing my comment as Bullshit ... I would like to know regarding which valid point is bullshit !

Regards:
    Alun
    **The Worlds Best Interactive F1 Strategy Game**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi View Post
    AFAIK they did this scam in the US too. Asked you for a couple of $$$ from which they bought a legit sub and gave it to you. Then cancelled the service and kept the rest of the money and you got pwned. This has nothing to do with a box/card hack by any means. They hack you!
    I agree with Takeshi

That was my thoughts on the scam also, all they do is swap boxes around from one person to another, for every exchange it may cost them 40 quid for full subscription but after that they cancel and you are out of pocket by a few hundred

def a scam dont bother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's the thing its been going about for years this one and no one can show its true there is even people on these forums and others that have a lot of respect in things like this and they have shot this down right away saying its a scam,you could google this till the end of time and get the same things people taking about a ford radio chip in a sky box were you can get free tv but its only talk no hard facts or proof and it was a while ago I seen it, I have even seen a post were there was talk a mod had been done to there receivers and you could c/s with them but the guy who said he had heard this could not find any more out on it so was not sure him self the only mod I have heard of that can be done on sky+ box but it don't give free tv is the firmware patch were you can use all its functions with a free sat card no sub needed its a good firmware hack if you don't have a full sub and the only think that a lot of us have seen were some thing has been done to one of there receivers . I think this will be the last thing Im going to say about sky hacks as its old news and just go's of topic to the point of no return im sure we will find out when this card change has been done or maybe not we will never know
    Last edited by 2tone; 2nd July, 2009 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

how would I go about chipping, hacking or rewiring an older model like an Amstrad?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you wouldn't, check out linux box's (dreambox, technomate etc) google cardsharing (can't talk about that on here) plenty info available. good luck.
    Sky+ HD Spiderbox 9000hd TM 5400 ci+ 90cm dish motorised

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Wasn't me or anyone i know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12