Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help. Most wads not installing channels, but taking up wii memory...

Hi. I installed a bunch of wads, and most of them didn't install properly, and so didn't show up as channels, but they were still showing up in my wii memory blocks in the main wii memory management section. Why is this? My memory was totally full. And at first I thought my wii was bricked (other than my backup operating system on the memory card).

I tried uninstalling them with wad manager by putting - signs beside them, but it only uninstalled the ones that it installed as channels. The other ones are still listed in the wii system memory.

Is it because I am installing them from a FAT32 hard drive? Do i have to install them from the sd card?

Why aren't they installing properly? And why are they showing up in the wii memory but not as channels?

Now I just tried putting some of them on an sd card and they installed as channels. So why is it that if the Wad Manager can see them on the hard drive, it is not installing them properly?

Thanks

D.
    Last edited by danielscissorhands; 21st August, 2014 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

This is a double post.
    Keith

Wii 4.3E, USB Loader GX, CFG USB Loader, WiiFlow

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts