Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default is 4shared/blackmarket alpha safe?

Hi can anybody advise on how safe the files on 4shared are for download please?

I have an android phone, i have seen games on here that i would like (namely footymanager) but there isnt any reviews for the files and it just seems like a lottery! How do i know the file is safe to download?

Its also the same for blackmarket alpha, the same game is on there, and ther are many places to download it from....but how do i know which one is good?

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

As with downloading any software that you are intending to avoid paying for it of course carries more risk than downloading from the playstore/vendor, a good anti virus should help you steer clear of any unwanted nuisance programs, see how they rate here
    Code:
    http://www.av-test.org/en/home/?avtest%5Btype%5D=9&avtest%5Bplatforms%5D=5-4-1,11-9-8-6&avtest%5Bseries%5D=5-4-1:1391252400.2,11-9-8-6:1404172800.1
    You can also download bluestacks app player for pc and try them out there -
    Code:
    http://www.bluestacks.com/app-player.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks mate

I have lookout security on my android phone, its not in that list you provided, do you think its still ok or would you advise getting a different one?

I see your point about "what" im trying to download so it will always carry some risk. Is it normal to download and install these files first and then scan them with anti virus software? I always thought that once you download and install...its kinda too late (if there is any virus etc in the file)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

hi there try aptoide good look

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SLICK181818 For This Useful Post:

james1500 (24th February, 2016)