Ipad PDF's ,word,Excel etc
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ipad PDF's ,word,Excel etc

Ive been given a Ipad through work and want to transfer all my ,PDFs ,word/Excel files on to it.Ive just tried a PDF and used iBooks to view it

Is there a all-in-one App that i can use to view PDFs,word,excel etc

On my Laptop ive grouped files/docs into Different Areas i visit IE:
    London Folder = 2x PDF 3x Excel 10x word docs
    Hampshire Folder 4x PDF 1X Excel 7x Word

Can i do this on the ipad or do all the PDFs get associated with 1 app and all the Word docs with another app??

Sorry im new to this ,ive had a iphone but only used it for Calls/text/photos and Browsing/FB

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

HI Nyck
    This thread is very old, but the app to use is documents to go, ( search on iTunes app, it costs only a few bucks )
    it supports all formats of documents you mentioned. This is a two part program, the documents to go for a computer
    is loaded for free and it will link to iPad by blue tooth to transfer any document file. Xilisoft ipad magic for transferring
    ebooks music and just about anything ( search torrents )