Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can someone help is out there please I forgot to use the vista acivation fix on my sons vista ultimate now when I turn it on it wont let is access the computer it just gives you options to either enter your product key are buy one etc.

How can i get passed this to install the fix any ideas please

<--Femalelizzard added 137 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...-->

I just uninstalled it and put XP PRO back on well rid anyway
    Last edited by Femalelizzard; 17th June, 2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you are supposed to run the crack during safe mode envoirement, try booting up in safe mode to apply the patch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a licensed copy of premium but would like ultimate does the hack work or are there any other problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ricky9999 View Post
    I have a licensed copy of premium but would like ultimate does the hack work or are there any other problems.
    theres always problems with cracked software especially microS*fT shit so dig deep m8 if you want somethin to perform well go out and buy it, its all good getting stuff for free but with vast experience i can say it is def not worth it

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davemac82 View Post
    theres always problems with cracked software especially microS*fT shit so dig deep m8 if you want somethin to perform well go out and buy it, its all good getting stuff for free but with vast experience i can say it is def not worth it
    Vista is shit.

No need to buy it if you want it for free, it really depends on how you hack it, some hacks are shit and some are great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by witchy2k1 View Post
    Vista is shit.

No need to buy it if you want it for free, it really depends on how you hack it, some hacks are shit and some are great.

no one is arguing the fact that vista is shit and yes some cracks are ok other ones arent but sooner or later you will have problems with it i worked with them for a long time and some of them for a while can be stable but as soon as the software owner finds out about them 9 times out of 10 there are problems with them wether its small software issuez or system failure.

oh and if you know a stable activ*tion patch for v*$ta id quite like to know about it.