Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Azskybox HDC900

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ypvs125 View Post
    Dm800se, dm800sev2 or zgemma h1 can use..other than dm models, better don't buy.
    Agreed, the above 3 box are most appropriate for adventurers.
    All the HDC are very very old mobo since the HDC800 N1 era. Only the box or skin changed. NOTHING is new inside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jatrophaseed For This Useful Post:

ypvs125 (28th May, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've bought the HDC4000....so far, much stable & reliable than the azskybox...
    it only shows...nothing is free....paid alittle more for a more stable source....
    at least now, I can watch finished a movie/shows....

Quote Originally Posted by Itopedo View Post
    After getting the box to work in February 2015, so far, it is still working....but not fine.
    On everyday watching the programs using the box, definitely out of sudden, it will freezed.
    once freezed, it means you have to keep power on/off...until the prob resolved or you give up.
    it is especially frustrating when watching movie and the freezed happened...and very high chance, it means you can forget about completing the movie/shows.

i have reached this state of reviewing to find another dream box to replace it.
    anyone are using HDC4000? Or any recommendation for a much stable performance dreambox?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123