Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As I have seen so far the iExtreme Firmware update with the Xbox360USB Pro & Jungle Flasher; Together you need to re-flash your Xbox DVD drive to the 800 iExtreme firmware (after backing up your DVD key & oem.bin). To make back-up copies of your games. Then make sure to use the ABGX program to verify before you burn. You can also get a inexpensive DVD burner a Lit-on iHas 124-624 xx-B I just got a new iHAS224-B with light-scribe for $21 from New-egg and it was simple to change the firmware to the iExtreme (again make sure to get the latest EEPROM update and then back up your firmware. Then you reflash to the iExtreme version). Also make sure to use the Verbatim 2.4x DVD+R DL MKM-001 or 4x MKM-003 Made In Singapore NOT India or Taiwan, they give the least amount of "Coasters" ** always make sure to check for the newest versions on all software and firmware! ** This is what I found to be the most reliable and fastest way to make your back-ups. Oh when done you re-flash your Xbox drive back to the oem.bin that was saved in the beginning, or just buy a used DVD drive from Fleabay or elsewhere to keep as a permanent one for back-ups. Happy Gaming All

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help

Quote Originally Posted by tommy2426 View Post
    saw this tut on one of my member sites and thought it invaluable, not my work but big thanks to the guy, took him about 3 hrs, now thats dedication to your site

open with microsoft word and let me know if i have edited it ok, if not i'll add any missing links or pics etc

This tutorial is a complete noob's guide on how to rip and burn XBox 360 games under Windows.

You Will Need:
    wxRipper 1.2
    abgx360
    abgx360 3rd Wave ISO
    IMG Burn
    A Regular DVD Movie, larger than 7.2GB (I think it's 7.2, at least 7 should be fine)
    Paper Clip
    A DVD burner capable of burning Dual Layer discs.

Interesting. How does the paperclip method work, again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*trips over thedn's bump*

Thanks for this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234