As I have seen so far the iExtreme Firmware update with the Xbox360USB Pro & Jungle Flasher; Together you need to re-flash your Xbox DVD drive to the 800 iExtreme firmware (after backing up your DVD key & oem.bin). To make back-up copies of your games. Then make sure to use the ABGX program to verify before you burn. You can also get a inexpensive DVD burner a Lit-on iHas 124-624 xx-B I just got a new iHAS224-B with light-scribe for $21 from New-egg and it was simple to change the firmware to the iExtreme (again make sure to get the latest EEPROM update and then back up your firmware. Then you reflash to the iExtreme version). Also make sure to use the Verbatim 2.4x DVD+R DL MKM-001 or 4x MKM-003 Made In Singapore NOT India or Taiwan, they give the least amount of "Coasters" ** always make sure to check for the newest versions on all software and firmware! ** This is what I found to be the most reliable and fastest way to make your back-ups. Oh when done you re-flash your Xbox drive back to the oem.bin that was saved in the beginning, or just buy a used DVD drive from Fleabay or elsewhere to keep as a permanent one for back-ups. Happy Gaming All