Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dm800HD clone, browser flash button not responding!

I have a (just found out) cloned dm800hd box, sim is "dm800, sim210"

I tried to flash a new image, it seemed to work ok but I got the "no ca found" error message when rebooted.

I read guides and forums and I've downloaded a patched version of dreamup, optiflasher and the ca repair tool.

I have the box connected to the internet via ethernet and a null modem cable to pc. All of the above repair options get me to the first stage but can't get me further.

No ca repair tool sends flash loader to 100% but then I get an error saying "ncf sim2 v2 - invalid filename" and it hangs forever.

Patched dreamup uploads flash loader to 100% and I get message "box is networked HTTP mode" and using the IP address on the LCD, I can access the dreambox browser page and I can browse for the image file but the "flash" button doesn't respond at all. I've also tried to flash direct from dreamup via serial connection, I get the message "flashing failed (unknown) box will be unusable now.

With optiflasher (enigma 2edition) I get flash loader to 100% but when I'm asked to put in the IP address shown on the LCD I get the error message "socket error # 10065" " no route to host"

I've tried everything but can't get past this, please please please help!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

the button will not work untill you have resolved your problem. DreamUP_Patched_dm800_clon.zip try these files and follow pdf file thats in zip there are loads of posts with no ca found on the forum.

you will find loads of help on DK just ensure your image is for the correct sim.
    when you say flash button you are talking about the button dreamup and not the box just to clarify if you are talking about dreamup you need to click on small icon and drop it on the button if i remember rightly but should all in pdf file.
    Last edited by WOODWARD395; 5th October, 2014 at 10:00 PM.