Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    Can i just give a quick reminder to everyone about the forum rules:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...rules-2/#post2

• Discussions about Cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, CCcam, Oscam, MGcamd, Gbox, Mbox, etc....
    • Do not post links/Mention other forums with similar content
    wow so you'r so scared of other forums you cant even abbreviate their names here any more ?. sad state of affairs when a simple three letter abbreviation is banned. I can understand at not linking to other forums (which i did not do), but simply posting three letters is now against the rules here, thats just bloody crazy and shows how paranoid you people have become.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

It is not just the case of mentioning other forums the problem is you appear to do this all the time, Not just mention but quote posts from that certain forum everytime you see the need to back yourself up what a certain member has or may have said which in my eyes is seen as trying to belittle that member something which will not be tolerated here.

A reminder to everyone that Digital Kaos is not biased towards any manufacturer, Image, Shop etc.. If a member wants to have shall we say a Bash at any image whether it be Vix,Blackhole or even OpenPLI etc.. then that is there choice and there choice alone.

And lets be honest this is not the first time this has happened you have had warnings previously about this sort of posting behaviour but it appears to have fallen on deaf ears.

Enjoy your vacation

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

gmb45 (16th October, 2014), PremierD (16th October, 2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12