Register

Threaded View

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

27/10/2016
    Propeller Changed Transponder
    TSID on 11.344 H changed
    TSID on 11.386 V changed
    TSID on 11.597 V changed

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cwaite; 27th October, 2016 at 02:49 PM.
    If you need help installing channel guides or have a problem, take a look at my video guides
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...GHAAdpsKXqtadC

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cwaite For This Useful Post:

joe516 (27th October, 2016), Numbz (27th October, 2016), tanviry (27th October, 2016)